General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, yuzuangel said:

NO, why would you feel this way?

Cause I’m going to NHK but I have quite a debilitating medical thingy that I honestly don’t know if I’d be able to talk and hand things to people. :13877886: I’d be happy to make and stuff my own pockets with swans but I guess that’s not the same thing.

22 hours ago, Xen said:

I am amazed there are copies of sportiva still in stock on amazon japan. Last time I waited 2 weeks and my entire cart went out of stock....

Am I the weird one who doesn't have any yuzu on her wall? All my posters are still in their respective magazines.

You can always admire them in their pristine conditions! =P

I'm a new fan so I don't have any Yuzu merchandise yet. I'm still resisting, because I've never bought magazines just to look at photos of a star...I shall see how long I can resist.

20 hours ago, kaeryth said:

... and another magazine cover. :biggrin:

I just realized that it's not a plain white shirt but with some little designs on it!

11 hours ago, Sammie said:

The way he glared at his mom across the rink cus of the gloves just kills me. I find it adorable. But idk if I was the recieving end. 

:hachimaki:

Yes, it's super adorable! She's probably used to it...maybe she was the one who taught him how to do the death stare. XD

11 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

The next interview after Cup of Russia:

"The Free Skate went well. I felt strong, because for the first time I packed my own things for the competition, and carried them personally too. That made me feel powerful, really find the "Seimei" character in me."

Or....

"The Free Skate went well. For the first time, my mum packed multiple pairs of gloves to bring to the competition. When I have my gloves on, I feel like an onmyouji. I was able to summon the 'Seimei' from another realm into me".

I would argue that Abe no Seimei probably have servants to do everything for him, so...a little like Yuzu =P

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Cause I’m going to NHK but I have quite a debilitating medical thingy that I honestly don’t know if I’d be able to talk and hand things to people. :13877886: I’d be happy to make and stuff my own pockets with swans but I guess that’s not the same thing.

OMG did you get all your tickets? 

Honestly I would be really really happy just to send some swans to you :10742289: they would love to visit Australia :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw: