General Yuzuru Chat

6 минут назад, freeyafanfan сказал:

How to hypnotize the judges into giving all +3 GOEs and 10s on PCS :smiley-scared005: btw can't imagine how it will look like on camera, the weird jumping face + trying to blow kisses....

I think it should be creative exit

Thoroughly enjoying the awesome jumps (that 4T3T rippon, he really must be feeling good *__*), the return of the murderface, and the nerdy statements about momentum nerds unite! *high five*

Such a different vibe compared to last season, I'm so excited! :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

27 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Help me, I've started re-watching Yuzu's NHK 2015 and GPF with Max and Angelo's commentary. And thinking that we might, very likely, almost surely, re-live moments like those? Gives me chills. 

I don't want to think about it because I'm afraid of jinxing it, but the possibility of something like that happening on Olympic ice... my gawd :sadPooh:

Just now, Valkyria said:

I don't want to think about it because I'm afraid of jinxing it, but the possibility of something like that happening on Olympic ice... my gawd :sadPooh:

Hahaha I jinxed Yuzu doing Seimei 2.0 by doing my own Onmyouji mixed track, and it turned out pretty allright!! 

Whatever's gonna happen at the Olympics... Yuzuru is an outstanding athlete, one of the greatest ever, and he's probably the most motivated skater to show it to the whole world. He was inexperienced in Sochi. He had an unstable jump (Salchow). It was his first Olympics, and he's spent the last 3 years working to get revenge for that Free Program... all of these things put together give me no doubt about what's gonna happen at Pyeongchang. 

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I just love and admire his self- awareness "I'm good at everything ", no false modesty, very direct, very goal- oriented, and knows what he wants. Humble as he is , he's not afraid to declare his strength and other times admits his weaknesses. He has that kind of honesty and innocence that I found adorable and admirable at the same time. Watching his performance evokes strong emotion in me; I who have never followed figure skating before ...and I also think about countless hours of practice, all the bruises from falling and the will to get up and do it like a hundred more time, the years he has to be away from his own country and his pop and sister....my life as a whole becomes much more interesting because of him , and to be able to share the same interests and rant here in this forum with so many like - mind fans is the icing on the cake!

thank you everyone for all the fun posts, the informative posts, the random posts, the just emoticon posts, the dissatisfied posts...I love reading all of them.

6 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I just love and admire his self- awareness "I'm good at everything ", no false modesty, very direct, very goal- oriented, and knows what he wants. Humble as he is , he's not afraid to declare his strength and other times admits his weaknesses. He has that kind of honesty and innocence that I found adorable and admirable at the same time. Watching his performance evokes strong emotion in me; I who have never followed figure skating before ...and I also think about countless hours of practice, all the bruises from falling and the will to get up and do it like a hundred more time, the years he has to be away from his own country and his pop and sister....my life as a whole becomes much more interesting because of him , and to be able to share the same interests and rant here in this forum with so many like - mind fans is the icing on the cake!

thank you everyone for all the fun posts, the informative posts, the random posts, the just emoticon posts, the dissatisfied posts...I love reading all of them.

(I feel personally responsible for clogging this thread with nonsense. :headdesk:)

I laughed when he said that - he answered almost before they finished the question! Just 100% honesty, no bragging. :winky: I'm so very happy this person was born. The world is so lucky to have him in it.

Did you notice he said his ideal was beginning to take shape? r****ment? What r****ment? #Beijing2022 :devilYuzu:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

(I feel personally responsible for clogging this thread with nonsense. :headdesk:)

I laughed when he said that - he answered almost before they finished the question! Just 100% honesty, no bragging. :winky: I'm so very happy this person was born. The world is so lucky to have him in it.

Did you notice he said his ideal was beginning to take shape? r****ment? What r****ment? #Beijing2022 :devilYuzu:

I love love love reading your posts, looking for it all the time :smiley-love017:, love your dead pan, sense of humor and witty thoughts, 

nononono , don't talk about r****ment, just the thought of it drives me to depression, and I don't think he will though, he has to go to Milan to secure three spots for Japan right ? And yesssss! Beijing 2022 please!

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

I love love love reading your posts, looking for it all the time :smiley-love017:, love your dead pan, sense of humor and witty thoughts, 

nononono , don't talk about r****ment, just the thought of it drives me to depression, and I don't think he will though, he has to go to Milan to secure three spots for Japan right ? And yesssss! Beijing 2022 please!

4 more years! 4 more years!

I love your new profile pic! So much SEIMEI everywhere, I'm in that part of heaven that people already in heaven go when they go to heaven! I changed the wallpaper on all my devices to murderface SEIMEI photos before the announcement to try and will it into existance. :pbow:

11 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh, guys, please, don't became sentimental bc I've just watch SEIMEI kinda 100 times in a 100 comments and I'm in a fluffy state of heart ... I start crying and I dont stop so easy, guys, you are amazing, our planet is such a frendly loving place ... omg... :Poohgaveup:

Quick! Don't cry just think:

Which is your favourite SEIMEI ending face?

Super happy NHK with arm punch and bonus squiggy "I'm #1!" finger to the camera 

OR

Sneery side-eyes GPF face of "Beat that, humans!"

Choose wisely, my friend. The wrong answer will see you tossed on the ice with all the other Poohs. :hachimaki:

(Oh yay, I've moved up another rank. Being stuck in bed during all this news has been very productive. :P)