General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, Anony said:

Decided I need sleep, I'll backtrack those pages tommorow morning.

Before that tho, quick reminder for EVERYONE that the skaters themselves are ones risking the most by making their decisions. Disappointment is okay and questions are natural, but remember to try and put yourself into different perspectives before criticising anything.

sorry, need to get it out

Just to add... going into the Olympic season, there's one thing that Hanyu has that others hasn't,  and that's going into the Olympic season/games as the freaking REIGNING OLYMPIC CHAMPION (Talk about PRESSURE! Backtrack Sochi splatfest, Patrick losing grip of the gold going to the games as the crowd favorite).  Yuzu knows what's best for him.  

3 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

lol i feel like he's gotten to the point where his triples all look like pops, even his 3A.

3 hours ago, b138oo said:

His 3A is actually his popped 4A :knc_brian1: just Yuzuru thing, no big deal :knc_brian1:

In near future, we will see a 4a ... 3a program. Somehow Yuzu pops the first 4A, then he is mad and Yolo a 4A at the end -> new record...

What do you guys think about the release layout: 4lo 4s 4s3t 4t 4t-1lo-3s  (no 4lz)...should we believe him?

I have a totally unproductive day today and I'm completely fine with it. I was cutting some fruits and heard the Seimei news . I immediately dropped the knife ( I was lucky I didn't cut myself) and ran around the house screaming yeeeeeeeessss!!!!! Then dinner was served with old food warmed up ( Who has the time to cook ?):laughing:. And now the dirty dishes have to wait till Tmr ( very busy today checking and posting , hehe) :smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085::smiley-happy085: