General Yuzuru Chat

Ahhh, I want Yuzu to skate to some dark energy song in the future! I think he'd be an awesome evil character. Just think about his "ehehehe" when he is trolling everyone.

Something like the 'When you're evil' song by Voltaire, that has that fun vibe! Where is that tag for the wishlist of songs for Yuzu to consider for skating?

16 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

... so I just realized that from now on, every time Yuzu does something healthy and sensible and nice for himself, I'll be thinking, "Oh, his wife must have convinced him to do it". Because up til now, he kind of hasn't always been all that sensible in some of his choices (CoR Origin 1.0 on a barely-there ankle, I'm looking at you 👀). 

Call it Fanyu PTSD. I just can't help it. 😅

I wonder why you think he will listen to his wife when he did't listen to his mother?

You all not married I guess!

2 hours ago, Jolanda said:

I wonder why you think he will listen to his wife when he did't listen to his mother?

You all not married I guess!

Men are a continual disappointment,  at least in my city, therefore I am happily single. But in my experience,  a wife has more influence on matters of a man's health than a mom does

57 minutes ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

A membership video has just been posted on Yuzu's official Youtube channel.  He did a 4Lo-3A.  Has he done this combo before?

I read somewhere he was thinking to do 4Lo-3A at SharePractice. But to make sure the clean SEIMEI, he did 4Lo-3T instead

1 hour ago, Fay said:

I miss Pooh, Yuzu! :D 

It was so nice to see him back on ice! 

I noticed too!!! 😂

Ahhh I’m so happy, best way to wake up to, him skating and hearing his voice! I also almost died at some of the angles, I’m still dreaming of him attaching the camera to his skating boots or onto his chest to be able to see his perspective and get a feeling of the glide and speed 🥰