General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, airi said:

Yuzu's next career should be a supermodel.

I love the covers, too. But please, Mister Hanyu, don't quit skating to work as a supermodel! You are great at dancing, speaking, producing, acting, modeling, calculating, animating... etc. etc. But it is still your skating that I love most and that gives me this extra portion life.

45 minutes ago, DancingFeather said:

I love the covers, too. But please, Mister Hanyu, don't quit skating to work as a supermodel! You are great at dancing, speaking, producing, acting, modeling, calculating, animating... etc. etc. But it is still your skating that I love most and that gives me this extra portion life.

No worries, it never happens. He could do it as his side project though :coolio:

This post started retweeting again yesterday. "ELLE JAPON" seems to be the trigger.

No matter how many times I hear the sound of a reprint, it's exciting to hear it, but it's really amazing to hear the magazine before it goes on sale. (Google Translate)

Reprint is the word.

Okay, I'm not going to link the tweet, but I just saw photographic evidence on my timeline that Yuzu's Glamorous Sky costume pants are most definitely the Gleaming Pants of Ascension, part 2: Now with Zippers and I just:jaw:

What is he doing?! HOW MANY FANYUS IS HE TRYING TO KNOCK DEAD?!!

It's practically mass murder at this point :13877886:

Yuzu stop... no, actually, please don't stop....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Help.