General Yuzuru Chat

11 minutes ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

:sadPooh:

OMG. Imagine having back pain knowing you have to perform 12 different programs the next day in front of more than 30k people. Including a full short program (rondo). That's Yuzu for you. His "GIFT" is not only a gift as a present, but also a sacrifice, treasure and so much more. :sad-smiley-046:

He deserved every clap and scream received in the dome.:smileys-cheerleading-867900:

Staying true to himself and as he did many times before, he took painkillers and skated like a pro as he always does. But I hope he also takes care of his health in future, for his sake and our hearts. 

:smiley-angelic001:

We don't know just how bad the pain was, but any pain the day before GIFT would have been a massive worry given that the entire huge show and all those people, crew and audience, were relying on just him. No one could take over, no one could reduce the workload and pressure and physical needs.

Given this, his courage and strength amazes me. Especially the Rondo, given that it was already going to be such a trial of mental and emotional strength as well as physical.

Sorry to change topic but what is this, and have we discussed it on here? The notice came out end March and the show is tonight 29th Apr and tomorrow night 30th - where is Yuzuru right now?? I know Geo said he had heard Yuzu would return home Fri...but which Friday?? :shrug:....and Geo did say his return had not been confirmed!!

Is it just a tiny show for a small group of skaters and private members? Maybe....

25 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Sorry to change topic but what is this, and have we discussed it on here? The notice came out end March and the show is tonight 29th Apr and tomorrow night 30th - where is Yuzuru right now?? I know Geo said he had heard Yuzu would return home Fri...but which Friday?? :shrug:....and Geo did say his return had not been confirmed!!

Is it just a tiny show for a small group of skaters and private members? Maybe....

More likely club students show?

T-tetsuko san while waving GIFT flag  says The person that she wanted to make guest star appearance on her show is finally coming.  A long time dream come true!

I'm so happy he visited my dressing room before the recording of the show and we had a great talk! After talking with him I've realized he's such a pure and honest person! 

This show promises to be very exciting.

With Yuzu’s recent visit to the TCC and a formal closure to the most important chapter of his life, to completely understand the significance of the present, one must look at the beginning, when Yuzu first came to Brian.

For new Fanyus, if you have not had the chance to watch the 2012 NHK documentary, ‘Spirits of the Athletes’, I would highly recommend that you do. You cannot fully appreciate who Yuzu has become without knowing who he was.

I have watched this documentary countless times and never tire of it.

This English dubbed version is in the Planet’s video archives.