General Yuzuru Chat

Coolest job in the world: staff person who works with Yuzu to track the activities of all his friends and collaborators, dream up fabulous, appropriate gifts for them, procure those gifts, see that they're delivered at the right time, and then watch the love-fest that ensues on social media.

I would absolutely PAY to do that job. (Hint, hint.)

:hihi:

12 minutes ago, ZuCritter said:

Coolest job in the world: staff person who works with Yuzu to track the activities of all his friends and collaborators, dream up fabulous, appropriate gifts for them, procure those gifts, see that they're delivered at the right time, and then watch the love-fest that ensues on social media.

I would absolutely PAY to do that job. (Hint, hint.)

:hihi:

Where can I apply for that job?? :10636614:

On 11/17/2022 at 7:13 PM, yuzuangel said:

What are those black boxes? Earphones? :PikachuLayingDown:

On 11/17/2022 at 8:13 PM, Sammie-s said:

My friend said its Phiten

On 11/17/2022 at 10:18 PM, Yuzu_legend said:

Yup, Phiten boxes. So nice from Yuzu! 

They are Phiten Yuzuru Hanyu Gold Wing necklaces gifted by Yuzu to Ghislain and each of his three sons.

Wm9clmL.jpg

Has this been posted before?

Google Translate: 'Hearing at Waseda University Faculty of Human Sciences e-school. Great potential for open research. I was surprised by a very good special contribution (published) by gold medalist Yuzuru Hanyu'.

(Although 立派 rather means 'impressive' here?)

According to Wikipedia, Mr. Masahiko Shibayama 'is a member of the House of Representatives belonging to the Liberal Democratic Party (6th term), Deputy Secretary-General of the Liberal Democratic Party and Chairman of the Federation of Saitama Prefecture Liberal Democratic Party. He served as Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology from October 2018 to September 2019'. 

Whatever his reason for twitting about it, I am proud as a Fanyu. 

#FanyuPride

#ILoveNerdyHanyu

:lol:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
24 minutes ago, nekodearu said:

Has this been posted before?

Google Translate: 'Hearing at Waseda University Faculty of Human Sciences e-school. Great potential for open research. I was surprised by a very good special contribution (published) by gold medalist Yuzuru Hanyu'.

(Although 立派 rather means 'impressive' here?)

According to Wikipedia, Mr. Masahiko Shibayama 'is a member of the House of Representatives belonging to the Liberal Democratic Party (6th term), Deputy Secretary-General of the Liberal Democratic Party and Chairman of the Federation of Saitama Prefecture Liberal Democratic Party. He served as Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology from October 2018 to September 2019'. 

Whatever his reason for twitting about it, I am proud as a Fanyu. 

#FanyuPride

#ILoveNerdyHanyu

:lol:

It would be amazing if the next piece of news about this is that Yuzu has taken the research further and has successfully defended it as his Doctoral Thesis and is now Dr Y. Hanyu PhD.

Hi.
Sorry for the very long wait.
Thank you for all your input!
We will be uploading the video to this Google Drive from now on.

You can find them at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M7gtlto3MKzWopeBxZVUOTT18Ddayc2Q?usp=share_link

The videos that are in there now...
・Sochi Olympics 2014 FS
・PyeongChang 2018 SP
・PyeongChang 2018 exhibition 
・NHK Trophy 2019 SP
・NHK Trophy 2019 exhibition 
・Beijing Olympics 2022 SP

Sochi SP, FS and PyeongChang exhibition are from "Special Yuzuru HANYU's Tracks".
Other than that, I will upload the footage from the live broadcasts and other specials.
(All are 8K footage.)

Just a quick note.
You can download it, but please do not upload it anywhere.
(I was very saddened when I saw that someone had cut off a video I had uploaded before and uploaded it to Twitter.)
If we find you uploading, we will delete this folder immediately and you will not be able to upload videos in the future.

I have never met you, but I believe in you as a same fan of Yuzuru.
I hope you enjoy them😊.