General Yuzuru Chat

Hace 1 hora, Beatrice said:

Hello, I'm a newbie who discovered the treasure Yuzuru Hanyu quite late, by watching the TV footage of the Gala exhibition Saitama 2019 - the wonderful "Haru yo koi" - no need to tell you that I have been mesmerized ever since.  :love:
I'd like to express my gratitude for this forum and to all you lovely people here, whose expansive exploration and plentiful postings have saved me from drowning in my own tears after first reading about Yuzu's 'retirement' from competitions. Thank you for your dedication and for providing such prompt and extensive infos and updates on all things "Yuzuru".  :thanks:

Welcome to Planet Hanyu :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::7938863:!!! I hope you’ll enjoy it here and continue to share your thoughts and experiences with us! 

53 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

Thanks, but for some reason the photos can't be opened even if the format is png. I don't know why. But thank you for your effort! There are some that can be opened but it says most of the files are damaged or corrupted 

I think the photos starts with "2022-07-28" can be opened. The original folder has 250+ photos but somehow when I upload to google drive it becomes 500+ documents (doubled), not sure whether it is something with google drive or the folder. I will delete unopenable files from the folder later. 

35 minutes ago, JanMary said:

I think the photos starts with "2022-07-28" can be opened. The original folder has 250+ photos but somehow when I upload to google drive it becomes 500+ documents (doubled), not sure whether it is something with google drive or the folder. I will delete unopenable files from the folder later. 

Oh, I see now! Thank you very much. I opened it on my phone and it was slow to load past the unopenable files.

Thank you so so so much! 

1 hour ago, caramelicht said:

P&G posted this tweet again 🤣 I guess the staff made a mistake with the date yesterday, hopefully they don't delete it later or i'll be a clown for doing this again 🤣🤣

[NEWS]

Like I said, some interns must be overly eager Fanyus and must have been properly scolded by now LOL

Edit: The previous tweet is from Myrepi account and this one is official P&G

6 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Hello, I'm a newbie who discovered the treasure Yuzuru Hanyu quite late, by watching the TV footage of the Gala exhibition Saitama 2019 - the wonderful "Haru yo koi" - no need to tell you that I have been mesmerized ever since.  :love:

Another fan from Germany... hello and welcome @Beatrice:wave: I wish you much fun here.

[NEWS]

Thank you to Kurihara-san for his support. I hope Yuzu could rest a little after all the media appointments and enjoy the time with his family, before he starts in his new chapter. :smiley-angelic001: Like all of you I'm also very curious about his plans. 

Also in this book store in Nagoya there are 7 Yuzu pictures of Yaguchi-san :smiley-love017:

Yaguchi-san words about his photobook (Yuzu's part)

"I really want to give a shoutout to Hanyu-san for allowing me to have such a wonderful experience & the trust he gave for allowing me to publish this.

More in this thread (above)

Source

[NEWS]

Sometimes it seems that Yuzu has had more prophetic commentaries made about him, than "The Boy Who Lived"

When people say that Yuzu's life story is something many would consider farfetched, it is easy to understand that opinion.