General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, ruruzest said:

The problem with Yuzu photo is that we don't know when it was taken, is it 2015, ,2016, or now because he doesn't age at all. If not for the different programs , my aging eyes could not tell his age at all. He basically looks the same to me since 2014 until now:facepalm:

My troll self wants him to have his 2014 Sochi haircut going into 2018 Pyeongchang and for Team Japan to have the same blue jacket... then we'll be able to play spot the difference :10814716:

8 hours ago, Valkyria said:

Yuzu-in-Japanese-wear-lovers club

The club name sounds about right haha Where do I apply for membership? Because I would love to join too :2thumbsup: 

I agree that he looks better in them than western suits (and this is coming from a suit lover). Yuzu just looks extra charismatic in japense traditional wear~ *swoons 

2 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

The club name sounds about right haha Where do I apply for membership? Because I would love to join too :2thumbsup: 

I agree that he looks better in them than western suits (and this is coming from a suit lover). Yuzu just looks extra charismatic in jaapense traditional wear~ *swoons 

[Furiously sweeping the floor]

@Hydroblade: We're just image training you for ACI. If you can endure this, you will live through the ACI Yuzu madness....

(Psst, hey guys, let's grab her a seat really close by the rink so she gets to see him up-close during ACI...we'll call it endurance training for the rest of the season...I'll bring smelling salts or something so in case something happens, we can get her patched back up)