General Yuzuru Chat

I was looking through the video archives and saw that there is Ciontu  behind the scenes segment. I've looked on YT & dailymotion already, but can't seem to find any Eng Sub version of the video. Has it ever been subbed and if yes, does anyone know where I can find the video, please? Or even transcript of translation?

Spoiler

I'm starting to think I should've learnt Japanese instead of struggling with German and French and getting nowhere with either...

Hey, Fanyus, are you worried ice skating is turning into ice jumping? Do you feel artistry is being lost? Do you feel ice skaters are unfairly judged? Do you feel the current system allows skaters to be “placed” by judges? Do you feel judges can’t always see quick moves to determine their validity? Do you have other concerns about ice skating that you would like to voice? Then, please help us DO something about it! Check out the Letter to the ISU campaign thread under Yuzuru Hanyu, and help make our voices heard! 

Tell us your concerns and help us send them as a single letter sent by thousands of fans all at the same time, similar to the letter sent to Yuzu in China. We have some additional ideas how this might work, and we would love your input and help! Anabel has generously offered to organize this campaign. I hope you will join in the action! 

13 hours ago, LiaRy said:

I was looking in the video archive and saw that there was Ciontu behind the scenes. I have already looked on YT and dailymotion, but I can't find an Eng Sub version of the video. Has it ever been subtitled and if so does anyone know where I can find the video please? Or even a transcription of the translation?

Reveal hidden content

I'm starting to think I should've learnt Japanese instead of struggling with German and French and getting nowhere with either...

:wave: indeed here in the video section, there is indeed "Continue behind the scenes" and when I clicked = I can no longer see it: you have to download (I put a comment on this subject) and, du Suddenly, I went to see other sections and it's OK OUFFFFF :girlsigh:

You understand French ? or do you want to learn it? I can help you on words and sentences and for Japanese  :emoticonaci2019_2: ....... 

6 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:wave: indeed here in the video section, there is indeed "Continue behind the scenes" and when I clicked = I can no longer see it: you have to download (I put a comment on this subject) and, du Suddenly, I went to see other sections and it's OK OUFFFFF :girlsigh:

You understand French ? or do you want to learn it? I can help you on words and sentences and for Japanese  :emoticonaci2019_2: ....... 

For 8 years I have taken French in school, I can understand it at a basic level and can read it a bit. My vocabulary and grammar are not good at all. Right now, I don't have the time nor the motivation to pursue French, mais merci beaucoup pour ta offre :hugs:

Maybe I'll take you up on this offer sometime in the future, though

1 minute ago, LiaRy said:

Depuis 8 ans, j'ai pris le français à l'école, je peux le comprendre à un niveau de base et je peux le lire un peu. Mon vocabulaire et ma grammaire ne sont pas bons du tout. En ce moment, je n'ai ni le temps ni la motivation pour poursuivre le français, mais merci beaucoup pour ta proposition :câlins:

OK et j'ai toujours entendu dire que le Français est difficile à apprendre à cause OUI de cette grammaire ( même moi parfois je me trompe ) :embSwan: et surtout l'orthographe aussi !!!!!!!! ( eh OUI le "a" verbe avoir et le " à " qui est autre ) et pas de soucis pour le reste :grouphug: et je ne fais pas traduire 

4 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

OK et j'ai toujours entendu dire que le Français est difficile à apprendre à cause OUI de cette grammaire ( même moi parfois je me trompe ) :embSwan: et surtout l'orthographe aussi !!!!!!!! ( eh OUI le "a" verbe avoir et le " à " qui est autre ) et pas de soucis pour le reste :grouphug: et je ne fais pas traduire 

J'ai presque tout compris, wow! Romanian and French are similar in some ways (pronunciation and writing) as they both have Latin roots. I was not overly invested in learning French, unfortunately, because I had to focus on "more important" subjects for the Baccalaureat back then and afterwards I was too busy in university.

Talking about which, it is the reason why I also did not have the proper time to watch the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics and missed being introduced to Yuzu earlier.

7 hours ago, Muffinator said:

Hey, Fanyus, are you worried ice skating is turning into ice jumping? Do you feel artistry is being lost? Do you feel ice skaters are unfairly judged? Do you feel the current system allows skaters to be “placed” by judges? Do you feel judges can’t always see quick moves to determine their validity? Do you have other concerns about ice skating that you would like to voice? Then, please help us DO something about it! Check out the Letter to the ISU campaign thread under Yuzuru Hanyu, and help make our voices heard! 

Tell us your concerns and help us send them as a single letter sent by thousands of fans all at the same time, similar to the letter sent to Yuzu in China. We have some additional ideas how this might work, and we would love your input and help! Anabel has generously offered to organize this campaign. I hope you will join in the action! 

I have edited the first post on the thread of the action to try to make it more explanatory

Keiji posted on twitter a picture of him with Miyakawa and another with Yuzu! 

Finally I have my Keiji + Yuzu pic :YuzuPoohLove:
can’t wait to see his performance as well! 

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

@Yuzuwinnie Did I see that you speak Japanese as well as French? Would you like to help us with our letter campaign to fix ice skating by translating our letter into Japanese? We have French volunteers, but so far, no Japanese volunteers. We need someone to translate our letter once it is completed, and help us contact Japanese fan clubs who might be willing to help us by sending letters. No pressure, but if you are willing to consider it, please go to our Letter to the ISU Action thread under the main Yuzuru Hanyu board and check it out. :)