General Yuzuru Chat

On 2/17/2022 at 7:35 AM, Mary_kyo said:

My guess is that he doesn’t know himself yet. Because honestly, 4A attempts took huge toll on his body and health. It’s understandably a very difficult decision to continue chasing that dream. Me as a fan would love to see him landing one finally (he is so close) but seeing him in severe pains and the risk of severe injuries are very concerning too. Here, he was after his FS and he didn't even wear his shoe properly because apparently his ankle was so swollen

https://weibo.com/tv/show/1034:4737557410545714?from=old_pc_videoshow

I hope he just has a season where he can focus on the artistry of his programs rather than on 4A. I love seeing him skate clean new beautiful programs with a healthy ankle. 

23 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

He's practiced *loads* of programs today.

Now I'm paranoid it's his grand finale/goodbye or something 😅😫

Me too, but let's hope he did it to remind himself how AWESOME, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, THE  BEST EVER SKATER he is <3<3<3

He said in an interview after the practise, that those programs were gifts for him,  because he has worked hard...

They were HUGE GIFTS also too us. 

PLEASE all the Gods and Saints of the Universe, let us have a feature film of Yuzu's practice sessions in Beijing🙏❣️

1 minute ago, Suzu said:

Me too, but let's hope he did it to remind himself how AWESOME, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, THE  BEST EVER SKATER he is <3<3<3

He said in an interview after the practise, that those programs were gifts for him,  because he has worked hard...

They were HUGE GIFTS also too us. 

PLEASE all the Gods and Saints of the Universe, let us have a feature film of Yuzu's practice sessions in Beijing🙏❣️

Yes I'm probably reading too much into it, he's just having fun and keeping yhe gala programme a secret I hope!

Watching the sessions is so much fun, even though it hurts to think he's still hurting.

5 minutes ago, TokyoDream said:

Yes I'm probably reading too much into it, he's just having fun and keeping yhe gala programme a secret I hope!

Watching the sessions is so much fun, even though it hurts to think he's still hurting.

Tracy  Wilson has said once that Yuzuru's practices are even more fun to watch than his competitions. I agree, when there is no pressure like today's practice

Yuzu can really enjoy skating and his love for this sport/art is so enjoyable to watch. Figure skating at it's best and genuine level.

I truly wish him a full recovery. I can not imagine watching figure skating anymore if he quits, once you have tasted Champange buttermilk just will not do anymore :peace2: