General Yuzuru Chat

45 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:

tumblr_p6goc7V0Ws1ridwdyo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p6goc7V0Ws1ridwdyo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p6goc7V0Ws1ridwdyo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p6goc7V0Ws1ridwdyo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_p6goc7V0Ws1ridwdyo5_r2_540.gif

cr

Are we allowed to post gifs here? He was just too cute in this moment, too wholesome for my heart :tumblr_inline_mfy936EPNF1qid2nw:Bees are cute and ferocious, just like you Yuzu :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

Spam with relevant gifs here and there's also a thread for Yuzu gifs without context hahahaha :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Yatagarasu said:

Not happening. Disney has had let's say experiences, with figure skating, so not happening. 

Even for Yuzuru. Which is a darn shame. But he can come to England and enjoy the Ashdown Forest and home of Pooh :biggrin:

Absolutely - bring the family and evade the media - he can do that, we have loads of evidence of it.  Ninja in and out as and when he's ready.

I don't think he's contemplating anything of the sort - rehab and training I expect - and we will hopefully see the results in the autumn, if not summer shows - late summer shows if any I hope.......

3 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:
5 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

Can Yuzuru become official ambassor of pooh already please? Come on disney!!

Not happening. Disney has had let's say experiences, with figure skating, so not happening. 

Even for Yuzuru. Which is a darn shame. But he can come to England and enjoy the Ashdown Forest and home of Pooh :biggrin:

I was thinking initially that using Yuzu as an endorser would be a great move for Disney but then, as I thought about it, it might not be a great move for Yuzu.  He might feel that his love for Pooh is such that a commercial involvement would somehow corrupt it.  The thing is genuine fans of anything are frequently rightly loath to try to capitalize on such fandom.  It somehow cheapens the relationship.  Even if Disney approached Yuzu I would strongly counsel Yuzu to consider it deeply before taking the plunge.

:peek:Hello everyone, new satellite here! 

I started following fs and dear Yuzu in the beginning of the 2017-18 season, and little did I know that this rollercoaster of a ride would take years off of my unsuspecting life. And yet, here I am, hungry for more, and I'm so glad to have found this community of satellites who call this Planet's gravitational field home! Thank you all for creating such a warm and welcoming space, as well as sharing news and own thoughts and experiences while in orbit! :10742289: