General Yuzuru Chat

I'm amazed by how much our boy has matured and grown. There have been  many times when he couldn't handle the pressure of leading after the SP. I won't bring up Boston because there were.. other factors involved there, but the patterns of Sochi and ACI 2017 made me worry about his FS yesterday.  Yet he went out there and fought for his Olympic Seimei so hard. He took the revenge he wanted and redeemed himself. Seeing him so full of confidence and proud after finishing his FS was the most emotional moment for me. He didn't know what Javier and Shoma would bring yet, but he was ecstatic about his victory against himself, which mattered most to him. Mentally, I feel like he's stronger than ever now.

2 minutes ago, ICeleste said:

I'm amazed by how much our boy has matured and grown. There have been  many times when he couldn't handle the pressure of leading after the SP. I won't bring up Boston because there were.. other factors involved there, but the patterns of Sochi and ACI 2017 made me worry about his FS yesterday.  Yet he went out there and fought for his Olympic Seimei so hard. He took the revenge he wanted and redeemed himself. Seeing him so full of confidence and proud after finishing his FS was the most emotional moment for me. He didn't know what Javier and Shoma would bring yet, but he was ecstatic about his victory against himself, which mattered most to him. Mentally, I feel like he's stronger than ever now.

you could totally see his ecstatic face going into the final sequence after his last jump, even after he stumbled, how happy he was for himself. he knew it wasn't a perfect performance, and he knew he didn't quite solidify his gold medal, but he was so incredibly happy and proud of himself for being able to skate, and that fact makes me happier for him than anything else that night

19 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I thought I'd let myself sleep for a week after all this but I can't sleep at all and I'm already crying again at 9am. :sadPooh:

I started crying as soon as I wake up. My mom asked me why my eyes all swollen. I told her I watched a sad movie. :tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5: