General Yuzuru Chat

man, the stands at the first practice session and the poohvalanche after the SP will be something extra special to behold (I mean, I'm expecting the most after FS but I think SP would be a 'welcome back' gesture) - people who may bought multiples anticipating a team event will be hoarding them all. I wonder how the toy section in Korea's orphanages will look like after the Olympics (assuming he donates them there), it would be a lovely thing :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

15 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

@Admins 

I have discovered the national workout routine for the Planet :smiley-laughing021:

Many thanks to Prime Minister Pooh for personally recording all of the King's moves.

Hide contents

I could watch this all day oh my god this is so ood send help for this poor cactus

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I could watch this all day oh my god this is so ood send help for this poor cactus

*perks up* Ood? Are we going to sing The song of freedom then? Cum tacent clament, serva me, servato te. (now that I think that part of the song is somewhat fitting in a fun way and also, I want someone *cough* to skate to this)

3 hours ago, micaelis said:

They probably should be thinking about the advisability of putting blades on their Zambonis to clear the ice.  I have noticed though in some recent competitions the flower people have had trash bags to put the stuff in rather than having to skate to the sidelines to get rid of what's in hand.  I don't think that will work with some of those Poohs I've seen in the past few seasons, where the Poohs have been the size of a large toddler.  I have a feeling there might be a lot of people watching just to see the size of the Poohvalanche.  A really good Poohvalanche is one of the great spectacles to see in figure skating and is indicative of Yuzu's fan base, a fan base greater than any skater has ever seen in previous years, at least in intensity.  Has any other skater been known to fill the stands just to see his practices?  You can be sure there will be many, many Yuzu fans in PC, many of them from Japan, of course, since Japan is so close to Korea - it means airline tickets will be cheaper.  But there will be many others from around the world.  It is the number and intensity of his fans worldwide that gives Yuzu rockstar status.

The Poohvalache might become the headlines of many top news agencies...

OK this is sort of hearsay, but I’m just bringing anything that might water us here for discussion... A Patrick fan posted her recent photo with Tracy on weibo, and in the post she mentioned that Tracy says Yuzu is in good condition and definitely going to the Olys. 

A tiny seam on the Great Veil of the Hanyu Mystery. Now they’ll force her to take the secrecy training course all over again! :laughing: Well, not really any new info, but soothing words from soothing Tracy~

1 hour ago, PomeloPooh said:

OK this is sort of hearsay, but I’m just bringing anything that mighty water us here for discussion... A Patrick fan posted her recent photo with Tracy on weibo, and in the post she mentioned that Tracy says Yuzu is in good condition and definitely going to the Olys. 

A tiny seam on the Great Veil of the Hanyu Mystery. Now they’ll force her to take the secrecy training course all over again! :laughing: Well, not really any new info, but soothing words from soothing Tracy~

Poor Tracy blabbed. :( She's gonna get it. :hachimaki: 

7 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Hi from Hong Kong!  It's been a crazy long day and change of travel, but I'm in Asia finally :biggrin:. I had a layover in Seoul and they were airing an I, Tonya feature, lol.  Getting right into the skating spirit I see.  The night before I left for my trip I went to the Disney Store and they were having a crazy BOGO deal, so I ended up buying 3 Poohs and a Simba (for me cuz Simba's awesome).  When it came to packing, I only ended up bringing two though (along with my own personal security blanket Pooh for when he skates) and I guess my hunch was right. I was just prepared to possibly send security blanket Pooh flying as a 3rd one if he did do the TE.

large.5a7612de284d0_poohsandSimba.jpg.83

https://ibb.co/c07Ob6

My first reaction upon hearing Yuzu not participating in the TE was..."welp, we'd better strap TF in".  Of course I wanted to see him, but I understand.  At this point we've waited this long to see him so  we can wait a little more and I can watch the team events a little more stress free since anytime he skates I'm nervous. At least all the Yuzu mania will be condensed, lol.   It feels a bit different with all of this now that I'm on the go. No time for freak outs, just time to get this show on the road.  Either that or those chill pills I got are working, lol.  

Also I started an album here and I plan to keep uploading to it for you guys:

Thanks for sharing your journey with us!! Hope you have a great time :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

6 hours ago, Yatagarasu said:

*perks up* Ood? Are we going to sing The song of freedom then? Cum tacent clament, serva me, servato te. (now that I think that part of the song is somewhat fitting in a fun way and also, I want someone *cough* to skate to this)

...4 mins, fits the new rules, I don't see why not.