General Yuzuru Chat

I dont think Phil dislike Yuzuru as well, he just has many questionable and rude tweets, calling Caro's jump layout as junior, complain about Yuzuru is inconsistent but Evan was, just to name a few. I really like his article about Mirai last week, I wish I would see that more from him. Many of his article in the past few years show he doesn't understand this sport deeply, which is surprising to me. 

Jackie Wong is fine. I admire his coverages during the competitions and practice. But he is not that fair or not that he used to be in the past. Just look at his comments during US Nat and other Nationals. I think he often get too overhype when its comes to US skaters.

I know national bias is unavoidable, but its funny to see how they manage to ignore the Nats inflation when it comes to the US only. 

Overall I don't care about US FS commentators/journalist. I roll my eyes at some of their tweets/article but I wont bother to come to their twitter and argue with them. Its not worth it.  Some fans went overboard and I disagree with that, but its not like Yuzu fans were the only one. I also think people on twitter over react with their tweet a couple of times

(I blocked Phil on twitter but still have to see screenshots sometimes and it made me :facepalm:)

3 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Just dropping by to help I think @WinForPooh and anybody else drying out in wait for new Yuzuru axels- this vid starts with almost half a minute of Axels from across different competition programs of Yuzu. You're welcome.

:thanks::10636614:

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m glad I hired you as my PR person.

Might as well do it well, then... Her Yuzu-kitty video is extremely helpful during this dry cacti time, too! Guaranteed only squish moments, no popping up of disturbing and sad images without warning for any dramatic effect.

I consider those videos excellent compensation for my PR services. :P

some juiiiicy water for our cacti thanks to the ever-reliable-and-benevolent-best-hypeman nobu, according to this article: http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2018/01/14/kiji/20180113s00041000226000c.html <3

TL;DR yuzu's ideal type is aragaki yui, which explains why he was so obsessed with the koi dance, I'm dying :embSwan:

Also, speed translation of nobu's yuzu comment in another interview with kanjani8

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

He also likes(liked?) Horikita Maki and Ueto Aya circa 2010-2011... So his type is short-haired girls.. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

lmaooo, if you listen closely, you'll hear the sound of girls cutting their hair. sasuga 1994 kid, he prob spent his formative teenage years like me watching them in j-dramas :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

(though I'd say his crush on gakki is a little more relevant :laughing:)