General Yuzuru Chat

How recent is the news?

Besides, this isn't that shocking....his knee took him about a month, doubt the ankle would be less for full recovery. We just barely passed a month. 

Considering he is practicing quads, better he is fully stable, since this is the all important ankle.

Just now, Xen said:

How recent is the news?

Besides, this isn't that shocking....his knee took him about a month, doubt the ankle would be less for full recovery. We just barely passed a month. 

Considering he is practicing quads, better he is fully stable, since this is the all important ankle.

It was published just now. 

I guess after the "10 days of rest" diagnosis we all thought he'd be training straight after that and to hear this, after almost 20 days, is like having your hopes raised and dashed. >: 

EDIT: but i think there's a glimmer of hope in that he's taking all precautions. there's nothing anyone can do about how serious the injury is, but at least he can do everything he can to make sure he's in a good condition for the Olys.

sigh, i feel like i only appear here when there's bad news about yuzuru... but the truth is that i come for all kinds of news about yuzu but the only news we've had so far has been sombre. 

THEN AGAIN. he's still aiming for JNats. Either he's ridiculously optimistic or he plans on returning to the ice within the next few days. The article did say that his conversation with the JSF director was 2 days ago.

13 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

The upside is I guess we'll all be really skinny come Olympics time. :13877886: Poor thing. :( Ugh ugh ugh. 

Fanyus know the ultimate method of dieting and loosing weight, don't tell anyone or we'll destroy the diets and weight loss industry 

Sorry if anyone here doesn't like using humor to cope. I was litteraly abt to go to bed before the news came in and now I'm just trying to be light hearted to calm myself down

Just now, Anony said:

Fanyus know the ultimate method of dieting and loosing weight, don't tell anyone or we'll destroy the diets and weight loss industry 

Sorry if anyone here doesn't like using humor to cope. I was litteraly and to go to bed before the news came in and not I'm just trying to be light hearted to calm myself down

We need all the humour. I can't right now. I just want to see his face in non-lying liar mode and Brian there telling us it's all okay or a doctor giving us a realistic timeline. :13877886:

2 minutes ago, Anony said:

Sorry if anyone here doesn't like using humor to cope. I was litteraly abt to go to bed before the news came in and now I'm just trying to be light hearted to calm myself down

I like the humour! I can't really be lighthearted right now but it helps if other people are trying to be...