General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Who should we poke so this happens lol

No no, no media please. After this GP cycle, with all the freak incidents these boys had, I secretly want them to be unknown, underestimated, so then they can silently ninja their way to the Oly podium. It would be just sweet revenge against the public that wrote them off. =D

1 hour ago, SSS said:

message from zuzu

Yay!!! So happy to hear from Zuzu! And speed walking in crutches is so Yuzu! :smiley-laughing021:  

Can't wait to see this angel skate again and I'm looking forward to his smiles! :laughing:

1 hour ago, kaerb said:

Jason checked the hiragana for his message with Yuzu with Satoko before he went on the Kiss and Cry ; u ; <33333 Said he was really sad and he really liked Yuzu in Japanese before switching to English in the interview ( : 

Aww...Jason is such a sweetheart! And his American accent when speaking Japanese is so cute! :embSwan:

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

No no, no media please. After this GP cycle, with all the freak incidents these boys had, I secretly want them to be unknown, underestimated, so then they can silently ninja their way to the Oly podium. It would be just sweet revenge against the public that wrote them off. =D

Or...they can still have the mock TCC comp, and only release details of it in a collective memoir published after they all made it to the Olympic podium, with zuzu in the middle. =P

40 minutes ago, Xen said:

i'm thinking here normal means his normal practice routine, which can be either or both scenarios, more likely the condition he was in before 17 NHK, close to but not fully at peak?

I had a feeling that right before NHK, he was ready to create another wall...what a pity...don't give that to national, no record is allowed (because it does not count) Zuzu (pls clean everything and fall on last triple axel jk)

Now what happened sounds like some god trick to postpone peak:angrypooh: still :salty:

My evil inside wants the alternative GPF to be at the same time as the real GPF, it would be funny. hahaha

Oh my, the relief! I expected something along these lines, but it's a relief to hear it from him.

Unless he's being a lying liar, and if he is, he'll have to speed-hobble away from me on those crutches because I will... I will...

I will do nothing, tickle him until he gives up, perhaps. He's too cute to even mock-threaten.