General Yuzuru Chat

8 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I think they changed it because the 1st one looked liked a paparazzi photo - dark and grainy.

where is the new one...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, Gaby said:

I feel so relieved. 10 days of rest does not sound like a severe injury. Whew..

Everybody is looking at the 10 days not the 3 - 4 weeks.

I am wondering back to normal after 3-4 weeks means the same status right before 17NHK or same status right before 16NHK/16SC

1 minute ago, SSS said:

where is the new one...:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I am wondering back to normal after 3-4 weeks means the same status right before 17NHK or same status right before 16NHK/16SC

i'm thinking here normal means his normal practice routine, which can be either or both scenarios, more likely the condition he was in before 17 NHK, close to but not fully at peak?

3 minutes ago, SSS said:

I understood it as ten days of complete rest, after that he can slowly go back to his usual training?

Oh we got news from him sooner than I expected. I think this is the first time he reveal his timeline of recovery. That's mean his injury is totally in control. Knowing he's fine make me feel really optimistic. Pray that his recovery goes smoothly and he will comeback at National :smiley-happy105:

I almost forgot, Yuzu should be able to have some "competition" in TCC itself during this time period, so we should also stop speculating and worrying about his competition readiness. If I recall, didn't Brian mention in some interview that TCC holds some internal mock competitions too? I think they run it at the start of the season for new programs critiques, but nothing says they can't run it during the season if necessary. The men's roster inside TCC is pretty good- Yuzu, Cha, Javi to start, then Gogolev is also going senior this year (?) so he'll probably also join the senior mock competitions. Considering their competition schedules, they probably will need to hold quite a number of these to keep all their senior men in good competitive mentality.

There's also the possibility they run it with other canadian men, so possibly invite Nam, Keagan, even Patrick occasionally. So he should be fine.