General Yuzuru Chat

But it's also weird if it's Eric's hand because his arm is so straight down his shoulder, where he stands behind Shoma. He'd need to Mr. Elastic Man and have really long arms, for it to be his hand. Which, I guess with him being so tall, he has?

*puts detective goggles on*

look closely at chiddy's suit and you'll see that it has a slightly dark blue-ish hue and catches more light than everyone else's suits in that pic. the mysterious arm's sleeve is almost pitch black, same colour as eric's suit.

the angle might make it look like eric has very short upper arm, but I do think he's bending it a bit forward (this is kinda hard to explain, I wish I could make an illustrative diagram - similar to those you did at the Church) :rofl2:

ETA: chiddy's arm can actually be seen tucked under that mysterious arm. it continues downward under the black sleeve. so yeah, it's not actually chiddy's - I can say this with confidence now :D

On my phone it seems obvious it is chiddy's though? o.O

[attachment=0]tmp_29172-20170509_1402421831446486.png[/attachment]

But it's also weird if it's Eric's hand because his arm is so straight down his shoulder, where he stands behind Shoma. He'd need to Mr. Elastic Man and have really long arms, for it to be his hand. Which, I guess with him being so tall, he has?

look closely at chiddy's suit and you'll see that it has a slightly dark blue-ish hue and catches more light than everyone else's suits in that pic. the mysterious arm's sleeve is almost pitch black, same colour as eric's suit.

the angle might make it look like eric has very short upper arm, but I do think he's bending it a bit forward (this is kinda hard to explain, I wish I could make an illustrative diagram - similar to those you did at the Church) :rofl2:

ETA: chiddy's arm can actually be seen tucked under that mysterious arm. it continues downward under the black sleeve. so yeah, it's not actually chiddy's - I can say this with confidence now :D

Yeah, it is Patrick's. It was weird at first because the fold on his jacket at the elbow seemed to cast shadows that made it seem the arm was down but this closeup clarifies it.

LOL, all this talk about whose hand is it on Yuzu's shoulder. :rofl2:

Chiddy is bending forward so much that he has to put his hands on Yuzu's shoulder.

The arm's sleeve can be dark blue but because of the light it looks black.

Why would Eric put his hand on Yuzuru's shoulder? He would put it on Shoma's. :) I also doubt Chiddy would put his arm on Eric's thighs.

I also googled Chiddy's hands and it looks like his.

ETA: mystery solved! :space:

Omg I need a higher resolution screen :rofl2: :rofl2:

but great work solving this case, guys! It's been fun dissecting a random arm that's resting on the shoulders of our lord and saviour :space:

Guys, I am looking at Dream on ice schedule, it's 7-8-9 July. Don't you think it's too late for Yuzuru to stay in Japan? http://www.onice.jp

FAOI timeline is actually reasonable and all end in mid June.

Makuhari : 5/26 - 5/28

Kobe : 6/9 - 6/11

Niigata : 6/16 - 6/18

If Yuzuru only does FAOI, he will have whole July to August and September in Toronto. I just hope he won't do DOI so he can stay in Toronto and practice his new programs.

Guys, I am looking at Dream on ice schedule, it's 7-8-9 July. Don't you think it's too late for Yuzuru to stay in Japan? http://www.onice.jp

FAOI timeline is actually reasonable and all end in mid June.

Makuhari : 5/26 - 5/28

Kobe : 6/9 - 6/11

Niigata : 6/16 - 6/18

If Yuzuru only does FAOI, he will have whole July to August and September in Toronto. I just hope he won't do DOI so he can stay in Toronto and practice his new programs.

same here. I was actually on the camp secretly wishing he didn't do too many shows (if any at all) bc it's the olympics season, yo! so I do hope has a good decent amount of time alone in toronto, away from his responsibilities and fully engrossed in what he'll have in store for us

akaokitty said:
Lol almost 10 posts on whose hand is on Yuzu's shoulder. Brightening screens, zooming in and googling chiddy's hand included. :space:

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Scientific research completed. This fandom is the best.

But honestly I like these friendly interactions

[tweet]859738929460781059[/tweet]