General Yuzuru Chat

33 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

My bad , I haven’t recovered from cor swan yet so my mind was occupied  with Ninny’s gorgeous pics and totally forgot about his companion Pooh , wow, imagine Pooh comes to his rescue in a halo :sadPooh:,Yassss!!!!!!

So Yuzu was imitating the sound Pooh would make when he summon him as a patronus? :rofl:

25 minutes ago, kaerb said:

i cannot

(It says a lot that his words are applicable to all years...it says 2016 but...well, no one can say he's inconsistent about his records lol)

'Hello, this is Yuzuru Hanyu. Thank you again for your support this year. This season, I was able to retain my records and, somehow, put out a perfect performance and I think this is thanks to everyone's support. From here on out, I will practise more and more and keep challenging more difficult things. I ask for your support again.'

Thank half-wink at the end killed me...:10636614::10742290::13877886:

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

His Patronus won't be Pooh? It might get jealous though! xDDDD 

How come I forgot to press 'post'....

Nononono! Pooh is the name of his very cute cat/owl with a veeery long lifespan (or, he had few of them in his life, all named Pooh, a'la the Witcher's horses)

Actually the gist of the interview, since some people might be interested but not enough to struggle with Russian/ uncle Translate (I hope our native Russian satellites can correct me/translate the thing better, because as I said, I'm but a humble student):

Spoiler
  • The friendship is based on the fact that they have same interests, jokes, and very compatible characters, so sometimes they understand each other without words,
  • They are Hermione and Ron, but in the Ice Format (xD I sense Au's coming, tbh)
  • From the trio of Pooh, Stitch and Sailor Moon, Pooh was the first and is official ambassador of Planet Hanyu (thanks for confirmation, Misha), Stitch was second, and Misha loves him because he said something along the lines "Being not normal is normal" [I didn't watch the films so I have no idea if this is correct, sorry!], and he is gifted the Stitch mascots by his fans, though he doesn't even compare them to the Pooh-rain xD
  • Misha doesn't feel like they are from different galaxies, when they hang out, but he is absolutely aware that both Yuzu and Zhenya are super-talented, hard-working athletes, and he wishes them all the best and so that their health stay with them...
  • He and Zhenya were talking about him working on her programs since few years ago, but there are some official problems with it [I think schedule?Not sure about that]. Misha still says that it isn't an impossible collaboration in the future (The interviewer asked only about Zhenya, but I suspect it also applies to Yuzuru...)

21 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

I think this was at COR 2011, based on the SP score on the top left. So, I'm guessing they found out that he's second after the SP and still in contention for gold (he needed to win gold to be able to qualify for GPF that year)

Ah I see, thanks! now I notice he wears etude's costume. :smiley-love017:

10 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:
  •  
  • They are Hermione and Ron, but in the Ice Format (xD I sense Au's coming, tbh)
  • From the trio of Pooh, Stitch and Sailor Moon, Pooh was the first and is official ambassador of Planet Hanyu (thanks for confirmation, Misha), Stitch was second, and Misha loves him because he said something along the lines "Being not normal is normal" [I didn't watch the films so I have no idea if this is correct, sorry!], and he is gifted the Stitch mascots by his fans, though he doesn't even compare them to the Pooh-rain xD

Shit Misha, what have you done:facepalm:

Is Pooh the Prime Minister or the Ambassador? I'm confused

17 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Shit Misha, what have you done:facepalm:

Is Pooh the Prime Minister or the Ambassador? I'm confused

the prime minister and the head of the foreign relations department.

When it all started, there were not so many poohs, so he had to multitask.