General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Yuzuru Hanyu: It would be a little hard to add 4A for Pyeongchang! 

Oh, the standards of this boy... what other people call impossible, he calls it a little hard... 

He’s actually not saying he won’t add for PC... :darklordyuzu: Not that he will, but he’s such a troll. :smiley-laughing021:

1 hour ago, cirelle said:

He’s actually not saying he won’t add for PC... :darklordyuzu: Not that he will, but he’s such a troll. :smiley-laughing021:

He must have discussed with Brian about adding 4A and Brian told him of the risk is higher for injury. so they settled on 4Lutz... 

3 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Today's news clip.

Yuzu's 4Lz doesn't deserve +3 GOE yet, but can we give him +3 GOE for his save? The more I watch of his 4Lz landing, the more amazed I become! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

Yuzu wanted to use hairspray so he went behind the curtains but Kikuchi-san didn't manage to close it properly :smiley-laughing021:

Maybe Yuzu needs a better hairspray. He certainly couldn't rein in his hair as he was doing the swan. :laughing:

\

2 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Yuzuru Hanyu: It would be a little hard to add 4A for Pyeongchang! 

Oh, the standards of this boy... what other people call impossible, he calls it a little hard... 

Come on, it's only 1 more revolution than 3A! :xD:

2 hours ago, MrPudding said:

A much clearer view how he was lifted

Ondrej Hotarek deserves a medal! And he needed only one arm to lift Yuzu. :laughing:

I was watching parts of the gala on the TV on Eurosport today. My step sister came in and watched with me for a while (she doesn't know anything about FS) and when Yuzu appeared, she was like: is that a guy or a girl...? She's like that age gender app thingy that keeps saying yuzu is an 18 year old girl :rofl:And then she went on and said his movements are very female-like. So I wanted to show her something manlier. I thought Seimei and LGC would do the trick. They didn't, she still said it was girly :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, MajaHled said:

I was watching parts of the gala on the TV on Eurosport today. My step sister came in and watched with me for a while (she doesn't know anything about FS) and when Yuzu appeared, she was like: is that a guy or a girl...? She's like that age gender app thingy that keeps saying yuzu is an 18 year old girl :rofl:And then she went on and said his movements are very female-like. So I wanted to show her something manlier. I thought Seimei and LGC would do the trick. They didn't, she still said it was girly :facepalm:

Show her Change. It might do the trick?

7 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

4 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: First time I ever thought Yuzu looks good in these banquet suits. 

I think it's just the angle though, because I didn't like in the other shot he were with the girls.