Team Korea

4 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Thanks for the link :thanks:

Junhwan on his training situation:

It must be very difficult for him to train by himself under such circumstances... :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: I hope the pandemic situation improves enough to allow him to return to Toronto :grouphug:

Jun is at such a disadvantage competing against skaters that have had almost unlimited ice time and near constant in-person coaching (Shoma, NC and even Jason, though I think Jun is technically better).  Manifesting a decline in pandemic restrictions and fingers crossed that Jun is back at TCC in late spring, if not early summer.  It's very heartening that he does have his TCC coaches so it seems almost a sure thing that he'll be there ASAP.

There are anti-TCC people posting negative comments about Jun and his score on the 4CC Men's SP thread saying he didn't deserve the score he got and saying it's only because Brian is his coach. It really distresses me that people can be so negative when Jun has overcome so many obstacles the past two years and worked so hard.  And skated so beautifully.

Guest turquoiseblue
49 minutes ago, barbara said:

Javi commenting on Jun in 2018.  (Also Yuzu but that clip hadn't been on the thread I copied, so bonus!)

That's very nice to hear :tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg: I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Junhwan and Yuzu can go back to TCC as soon as possible :fingerscrossed: :smiley-angelic001: :fingerscrossed: