Everything posted by yuzuangel
-
General Yuzuru Chat
More trolly pushing Yuzu photos in dramatic black and white. https://www.tokyoheadline.com/545831/ [NEWS]
-
How Do I...?
haha yes of course!
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think even though fan fests are supposed to be for fans only, that was not always easy to control. Some well-known non-fans posted there frequently, especially during the 2012-13 season during his move. I mean not just people with differing opinions. Kinda similar to what Evgenia went through when SHE moved to Canada. I think she got the exact same line: they are trying too hard to make her Canadian (in response to that Orange Sky SP). I'll just leave it at that lol.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
[NEWS] I like the black...
-
How Do I...?
if you go to your name you should be able to click on Account Settings and in there you should find Signature
- [HELP] Can I...?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
what program do you use?
-
General Yuzuru Chat
His voice is so soothing. He's like the narrator of a nice movie with a happy ending that tells you everything will be okay in life. I believe, Yuzu. I believe
-
General Yuzuru Chat
AI upscaled! Amazing! Thanks.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
anyone have favorite videos on YT that might get deleted or copyright striked? or favorite fancams that we can direct link to? i've been compiling them as much as possible just in case they disappear~ please post so i can put them in our library
-
FujiTV Special Message from Yuzuru Hanyu 羽生結弦SPメッセージ (Translation in description)
Translation from SuzyQ: (started with "Takusan no ohen arigatou gozaimashita......) たくさんの応援ありがとうございました。おかげさまでオリンピック3枠取ることができました。本当に皆が感染予防をしながらも、集中力を削られながらも、一生懸命勝ち取った結果だと思います。まだまだ世の中で分からないこと、将来的に分からないこと、不安なこと、たくさんありますが、これからも前に向かってしっかりと一歩一歩進んでいきたいと思います。これからのどうぞ応援よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for all your support. Thanks to your support, we were able to win three Olympic spots. I really believe that this is the result of everyone's hard work, even though we had to take precautions against infection, even though our concentration was affected and lost. There are still many things that we don't know in the world, things that we don't know for the future, and things that we are worried about, but we will continue to move forward, step by step. I would like to ask for your continued support.
-
2021 Worlds - Yuzuru Hanyu EX Hana Wa Saku (CBC)
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This is so lovely! I also want to paint now. Love seeing time lapses of watercolor.
-
General Yuzuru Chat
[NEWS] YUZU YOU ARE THE ENTIRE SUN
- General Skating Chat
-
General Yuzuru Chat
so does google https://www.google.com/search?q=purple+pants+of+sin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjzsLa_tePvAhVLFVkFHe6WAhMQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1792&bih=901
-
General Yuzuru Chat
This is geoblocked for me by NBC Even though there are versions on youtube that aren't geoblocked? Seems kinda random but ok. Also, I see more geoblocked videos recently I thought they were letting up on the censorship a bit in the last few years. But maybe since it's Olympic season, things are tightening up again. Anyway I went hunting for a no commentary version. I've uploaded and linked it here:
-
2019 Skate Canada - Yuzuru Hanyu EX (No Commentary)
- [Fancam] 2019 Skate Canada - Yuzuru Hanyu EX
-
[Fancam] 2019 Skate Canada - Yuzuru Hanyu EX
-
General Yuzuru Chat
Hiya, you're not alone, I feel the same these last few days. Worlds was already sad but then the aftermath was just unnecessary. On a slightly more positive (or at least not negative) note, I've been thinking of making a new banner for this site. Something with LMEY and ten to chi to. I was wondering what pictures to use. I really like these: For ten to chi to, I really liked his ina bauer but couldn't find a lot of good photos for it. This one looks good though but is lower res: Anyone got good ideas? LOL
-
General Yuzuru Chat
not me
-
General Yuzuru Chat
[NEWS]
-
General Yuzuru Chat
just wow
-
General Yuzuru Chat
I think so, geoblocked in Japan and/or other countries with broadcasting rights.