REPORT: Lim files complaint against Bell: alleged bullying, interference

3 minutes ago, hoodie axel said:

:facepalm:

Did he also just refer to her as 'the Korean' in the interview, and say she should've kept her eyes on Mariah and got out of the way? Maybe google translate is being shitty.

https://rsport.ria.ru/amp/20190325/1552068601.html?__twitter_impression=true

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Did he also just refer to her as 'the Korean' in the interview, and say she should've kept her eyes on Mariah and got out of the way? Maybe google translate is being shitty.

https://rsport.ria.ru/amp/20190325/1552068601.html?__twitter_impression=true

I wish Eunsoo to seek another coach. It’s not okay to refer to your students by their nationality (esp if they are from a race different than yours) and it’s not okay to publicly blame your student for their injury even if you think so and especially given the coverage of this “case”. 

4 minutes ago, anski said:

I wish Eunsoo to seek another coach. It’s not okay to refer to your students by their nationality (esp if they are from a race different than yours) and it’s not okay to publicly blame your student for their injury even if you think so and especially given the coverage of this “case”. 

Especially after that K&C, I don't see how this could work out for Eunsoo. :( Poor girl. This is a lot. 

34 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Especially after that K&C, I don't see how this could work out for Eunsoo. :( Poor girl. This is a lot. 

Yeah, that also hurt to watch. She’s a teenager alone in a foreign country, I really wish she changes coaches (Brian please adopt another child)

4 minutes ago, anski said:

Yeah, that also hurt to watch. She’s a teenager alone in a foreign country, I really wish she changes coaches (Brian please adopt another child)

There have got to be more coaches in the world.

Hey maybe if she's not going to go for 3A or quads, she can go to Kori Ade. 

1 minute ago, hoodie axel said:

Yuna's coach could take her on.

And protect her from things like this. 

Raf needs to acquire a few filters when he speaks to the press about his students, he said stuff about Nathan's family earlier too. Criticising judging, federations, politics - that's all one thing. His young students? Not cool. 

14 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

There have got to be more coaches in the world.

Hey maybe if she's not going to go for 3A or quads, she can go to Kori Ade. 

I know but given Brian’s tendency to adopt kids hehe. At this point anyone would be better for her than Raf. I don’t think it’s a healthy environment for her atm