Favourite program of Yuzur Hanyu (choosing up to 3)  

473 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Chopin, H&L, romeo and juliet 1

Chopin was just really pretty graceful and i always liked that music piece, that program is one of my top 3 chosing top 3 was hard i like all the programs :roll:

H&L is just perfect i cried watching worlds champ so much emotions watching him skate this felt like im watching him telling his life story it shows who he is

I probably dont make any sense lol

Romeo and juliet back when he was a smol bean

I like the intensity of it the step sequence at the end im always moved by it

Seimei, lets go crazy and more

:embSwan: i just like everything

I think with Yuzu we are spoilt for choice really...

Yuzu had so many great programs over his career, I had a hard time choosing just 3 but in the end I chose:

H&L: I firstly like H&L because of the music (I love Joe Hisaishi) but the program itself is very mesmerizing... It really shows his maturity as a skater

Note Stellata: Just like H&L this program might be on 'quiet' side and not dramatic but gosh... The costume, the way he moves across the ice, the magical delayed axel... Just so beautiful

Requiem: I admit that I like this solely for the Boston 2016. Everytime I see it I feel like crying because Yuzu poured everything that he had on that skate

Other than that I also love RJ1, Seimei, LGC, PW, Hana wa Saku, Hana ni Nare

I chose three :xD:

1st is my all time favorite Parisienne Walkways. This program really gave me chills and I love how he looked really playful and charismatic while skating to this program. Every time I watch this program, I just feel very happy and smile at it and look at Yuzu like he's the rockstar that he is. This will always be my mostest favorite.

Coming into 2nd place is Hope and Legacy. Whenever I hear the intro to this song I just tear up and feel this immense pride. Seeing Yuzu struggle through his 4s combo through the season and finally seeing it clean at WC2017 is such an experience for me that I can't explain. ALSO THE SONG! JUST! GIVES! ME! ALL! CHILLS! its so beautifully done <3

Third is of course the one, the only SEIMEI. This program will always be iconic. Yuzu made his mark through this program imo. This is also my favorite because this is the very program that made me so into FS that I can't even get out of it now if I want to. (i don't) :)

Honestly tho, there really is no 1st, 2nd or 3rd place here because these 3 programs are all number 1 for me :devil:

shooperzhaiiii said:
I chose three :xD:

1st is my all time favorite Parisienne Walkways. This program really gave me chills and I love how he looked really playful and charismatic while skating to this program. Every time I watch this program, I just feel very happy and smile at it and look at Yuzu like he's the rockstar that he is. This will always be my mostest favorite.

Coming into 2nd place is Hope and Legacy. Whenever I hear the intro to this song I just tear up and feel this immense pride. Seeing Yuzu struggle through his 4s combo through the season and finally seeing it clean at WC2017 is such an experience for me that I can't explain. ALSO THE SONG! JUST! GIVES! ME! ALL! CHILLS! its so beautifully done <3

Third is of course the one, the only SEIMEI. This program will always be iconic. Yuzu made his mark through this program imo. This is also my favorite because this is the very program that made me so into FS that I can't even get out of it now if I want to. (i don't) :)

Honestly tho, there really is no 1st, 2nd or 3rd place here because these 3 programs are all number 1 for me :devil:

Hey we chose the same ones except for the order...

The criteria for me to choose these is which program I want to watch the most.. having said that, number 1 is hope and legacy because I love understated and intricate programs. 2nd is seimei and then parisienne walkway, since this program is what introduced me to yuzu...

I only can pick 3, that's so cruel :cry: :cry: omg I feel you guys, it's very tough. I had to close my eyes and picked the ones on top of my head now.

1 - H&L = the memories of WC 2017 are still fresh. this deserves on top right now

2 & 3 = PW & R&J 1 respectively. I became a Yuzu fan because of these two.

Honourable mention: R&J 2. It always has a special place in my heart because it introduced me to Yuzu back in 2014. It was the starting point for everything.

I don't see a lot of people talk about his one, probably because it was back from his Junior days, but Yuzuru's Mission Impossible SP from his 2009-2010 season was fire :love:

It's a wonderful program, so full of energy, and young Yuzu was so committed to the music :love:

It had a sparkle of that rockstar attitude he would show later on.

First choice was immediate: Hope and Legacy was the first program of his that I deliberately watched, and it will always remain special to me. It hits closest to home, so to speak. For me it is a lot easier to comprehend and feel it than programs with a clear-cut character (like Seimei, which I love dearly), I have a thing for programs which are about a skater themselves. And it's also... y'know... complex and gorgeous. Worlds FP is just stunning.

Second choice was easy as well: Boston Requiem left me in tears, and I when I watched it, I didn't know what a disaster Boston FP was, what an injury he had and what thoughts have been going through his mind (about how this might be the last time he skates, ugh, my heart). I also wasn't really educated about the Tohoku earthquake. So I basically knew next to nothing about the program and his condition during the performance; still, it ripped my heart out. It was heartbreakingly beautiful, every move graceful and powerful at the same time, I particularly liked the spins. His expression at the end... This is the performance that I will rewatch rarely, because I have to treasure it.

Third choice was hard. Really, really hard. I think my love for Chopin, Seimei, LGC, Notte Stellata and PW is equally strong. So I went with my third favorite EX of his... Vertigo. That Nebelhorn performance surely was something. And it was also the first time I heard this song, and it got stuck in my head for like a week! Anyway, young trying-to-be-rockstar Yuzu is one of the best things ever, this program really got to me. The Sensual Hip Rolls, as some call them, the fall on the axel (there we see the beginning of 'it was a fall but I'm gonna make it look like a part of the choreo'), the air guitar move in the end! (then I saw the costume in which he performed it at NHK10 gala... why...)

Like most of us, I had difficulty choosing. Since I had to choose this Seimei Chopin and Romeo & Juliet 1. I met Yuzuru in the season 2015-2016 and made up quickly backlog. Oh, goodness me! He's changed so beautifully over the years. He was so fragile and thin. He aroused in me such emotion and delight! Now he's strong and tough, now he's a warrior. Although ... he was always brave. That is why I'm also impressed: PW, R & J2, POTO (!!!). LGC is great but difficult, so I'm worried about him in this program. Hope and Legacy is great and hardest because I was so freaked out when something went wrong and got worse scores. But I like everything that skates. Even practice. You can always watch his genius and uniqueness...

:devil:

I wonder which will win between Chopin 1.0 and Chopin 2.0

Despites the harder jumps and clean skates I personally will choose Chopin 1.0 as the better choreography than 2.0 because everything (the jumps, the step sequences, the transitions) fits the piano notes, it's really beautiful :love: