1 minute ago, fluffypooh said:

pooh is so chilled and has so much wisdom!:POOH:

Pooh really is a wise bear! It has achieved #InnerPeace I think, how else would it be able to withstand the heart attacks from seeing Yuzu skate everyday? Pooh sees Yuzu skating more than Orser or Tracy do even.

No like, ppl, did y'all even exist when Yuzu landed things like 4Lo3A at 2015 WTT EX, 4T3A under exhibition lighting when he was 15/16, 4T3A3A comboSSSS (yes he didnt do that once), and the legendary 4T-3A-3A-3A- 1A from fantasy on ice 2013 in fukuoka???

2 hours ago, the50person said:

I rmb Yuzu saying in an interview after returning to Japan post 2015GPF that he doesn't have as much chill as Pooh...(that trans is somewhere in the translations thread)

here it is: https://planethanyu.com/topic/121-20151215-hodo-stn-special-interview-wi-furutachi/ :4chsmu1:

2 hours ago, the50person said:

No like, ppl, did y'all even exist when Yuzu landed things like 4Lo3A at 2015 WTT EX, 4T3A under exhibition lighting when he was 15/16, 4T3A3A comboSSSS (yes he didnt do that once), and the legendary 4T-3A-3A-3A- 1A from fantasy on ice 2013 in fukuoka???

4Lo3a is a sequence, not a combination. The same with the rest. You can't do a combination with Axel at the end (unless you can jump in both directions...)

It's still very impressive but it wouldn't make sense to use them in a competiton. 

2 hours ago, Yoa said:

here it is: https://planethanyu.com/topic/121-20151215-hodo-stn-special-interview-wi-furutachi/ :4chsmu1:

4Lo3a is a sequence, not a combination. The same with the rest. You can't do a combination with Axel at the end (unless you can jump in both directions...)

It's still very impressive but it wouldn't make sense to use them in a competiton. 

My bad, yes it's a seq and not a combo. But anyway, he has landed the 4TLo3S in the second half of competition, so it's alr impressive enough.