K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

On 4/2/2020 at 5:36 AM, mokjakarma said:

Just finished watching Dr. Romantic 2. I wanna watch it again.

Gonna binge S1 again at some point I think.  I too adored S2.  It's so good.  Hope we get S 3.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:13 AM, yumeaki said:

Following only Hi Bye Mama now. Every episode is laugh and cry, laugh and cry... 

Maybe will pick up Welcome (only touched ep 1 today) and Memorist.

Just leave your brain cells at the door and Welcome is great... adorable n cute.  L playing a cat very well.  :agree2:  Memorist is a bit darker than I thought it would be but am enjoying it.  Also like Eccentric Chief too at the moment. 

"I'll come go you when the Weather is Fine" . 

The romance is perfectly put across.  Characterisation is brilliant from the cheeky younger sister to the mysterious Aunt.   Visually the colour palate is soft and soothing.  This drama may just turn out to be my all time favourite.  Every episode is much anticipated and an absolute pleasure to watch. 

On 4/7/2020 at 3:14 AM, Louitunes said:

Just leave your brain cells at the door and Welcome is great... adorable n cute.  L playing a cat very well.  :agree2:  Memorist is a bit darker than I thought it would be but am enjoying it.  Also like Eccentric Chief too at the moment. 

Omg I don’t care for the 2 cuties L and Seo Ji Hoon now. The cat hands down is the best visual of the whole cast! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, mokjakarma said:

Do you think they waited too long before introducing Jung Tae Eul to the parallel world?

Yes I do.  But that's the least of its problems.  How can she suddenly be attracted to him after spending so many episodes dissing him. The kiss was uncomfortable on her part considering she is now supposed to like him.  

I'm hoping the story pacing will improve along with their chemistry.  Still watching because his visuals are so pretty.  I'm shallow that way.  

2 hours ago, Louitunes said:

Yes I do.  But that's the least of its problems.  How can she suddenly be attracted to him after spending so many episodes dissing him. The kiss was uncomfortable on her part considering she is now supposed to like him.  

I'm hoping the story pacing will improve along with their chemistry.  Still watching because his visuals are so pretty.  I'm shallow that way.  

Omg yes. She did a 180 and suddenly likes him. I feel like they should just focus more on the mystery of the flute, the evil of Lee Lim before trying to make the leads fall in love? I know it's romance, but 6 episodes in, I don't feel sparks between them. I really want this show to do well because I like Kim Go Eun. Writers pleaaaase.

• 1 month later...

So, I started watching this 2 new very promising dramas recently : Sweet Munchies and Diner Mate. And, for my pleasant surprise, I saw that the k-dramas producers are starting to explore the BL theme much more. We have a B/B/G love triangle in SM and there's some BL in the other drama, too. Well done, k-drama producers.

Spoiler

I'm kind of a new BL drama fan since I watched some Taiwanese and Thai BL dramas. I really enjoyed TharnType, the series and History3: Make our days count