K-drama & co

Yatagarasu

On 9/28/2019 at 8:58 PM, ralucutzagy said:

Ji Chang Wook's new drama "Melting Me Softly" is on starting today!!! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: Yay! :tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg: I can't wait for the subs to watch the first episode!!! 

It's hilarious.  Ep 2 when everyone's so old

Spoiler

He says "Mum you're so old.  Dad how did you get so young" And It's actually his flakey brother!

:eek: :rofl:

• 2 months later...
17 minutes ago, mokjakarma said:

Yeah! I like the story line. Workplace drama. Although there are some episodes that are kind of boring. But every time I see a preview on my Youtube recos, I immediately watch the next episode. 

You are hooked.  :67638860:

On 12/15/2019 at 4:39 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Just started watching Crash Landing on You!! Looks like it's gonna be lots of fun! Lead actress, Son Ye Jin, is one of my faves since  Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food! :7938863:

May give it a try then.  Just finished Catch the Ghost which I really enjoyed.  The male lead was great. :clapping-smiley:

• 5 weeks later...

Love with Flaws about to end 😭.  Main leads are cute but I've hung around for the brothers stories.  Just wish they had more screen time. ❤️  Dr Romantic 2 great so far. 

Anyone else watching anything good? 

33 minutes ago, Louitunes said:

Love with Flaws about to end 😭.  Main leads are cute but I've hung around for the brothers stories.  Just wish they had more screen time. ❤️  Dr Romantic 2 great so far. 

Anyone else watching anything good? 

Still watching Crash Landing On You, although the story is kinda dragging,  and happy to see Dr.Romantic back. I really liked season 1. Love with Flaws is not really my cup of tea, but, well, it's kinda fun. The brothers are to dye for. lol

I paused Love with Flaws after 4 or 6 episodes and recently picked it up again. Started watching for Ahn Jae Hyun but alas... his acting still has not improved and those jokes are not my cup of tea... However, I wanna continue for the sibling stories. Am still mid-way through though. 

I didn't watch Dr. Romantic season 1 but intend to pick up season 2 cos I kind of wanna see Kim Ming Jae again after Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency. There should be no problem picking up the story from season 2 right? I don't expect major story flow from season 1? 

And is it weekend yet? Crash Landing on You is probably the only drama I'm chasing now. Hyun Bin ages like fine wine :loveeyes: Still wondering how they are going to end the story happily. 

19 hours ago, yumeaki said:

I paused Love with Flaws after 4 or 6 episodes and recently picked it up again. Started watching for Ahn Jae Hyun but alas... his acting still has not improved and those jokes are not my cup of tea... However, I wanna continue for the sibling stories. Am still mid-way through though. 

I didn't watch Dr. Romantic season 1 but intend to pick up season 2 cos I kind of wanna see Kim MingJae again after Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency. There should be no problem picking up the story from season 2 right? I don't expect major story flow from season 1? 

And is it weekend yet? Crash Landing on You is probably the only drama I'm chasing now. Hyun Bin ages like fine wine :loveeyes: Still wondering how they are going to end the story happily. 

The sicky toilet jokes didn't last long and  Ahn Jae Hyun does actually get better as his character starts to grow on you.  It's just the brothers are better though! 

Thoroughly recommend Dr Romantic 1 but you should have no prob picking up Dr Romantic 2 without watching it. Kim Min Jae has a rather small part though. Very pretty when he does appear!!!.

Crash Landing is the first I've seen with Hyun Bin.  He's  rather gorgeous.  Lovely portrayal of a man totally smitten!!!! 

On 1/18/2020 at 3:28 AM, Louitunes said:

The sicky toilet jokes didn't last long and  Ahn Jae Hyun does actually get better as his character starts to grow on you.  It's just the brothers are better though! 

Thoroughly recommend Dr Romantic 1 but you should have no prob picking up Dr Romantic 2 without watching it. Kim Min Jae has a rather small part though. Very pretty when he does appear!!!.

Crash Landing is the first I've seen with Hyun Bin.  He's  rather gorgeous.  Lovely portrayal of a man totally smitten!!!! 

I am so glad the toilet jokes ended after first few episodes. Why do people still like toilet jokes? :facepalm: I was hoping as the story moves on, the chemistry between the two leads will be better and I can tolerate the acting more. Glad to hear that he has improved cos I do like him as a person... just that his acting skills really depends a lot on the type of roles... 

Oh i like Hyun Bin since "My Name is Kim Sam Soon". I didn't follow all his dramas/movies though but I really do find him getting better as he ages. Heard that Kim Soo Hyun's cameo role appeared on Crash Landing yesterday. Gonna check it out tonight :smiley-excited001:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Crash Landing on You ia getting better! The story line moved to SK now and Ri's soldiers undercover are totally hilaroius. Loool.

They have so many noodles... Because there's no rice!!!! 😭