Junior Skaters of 2018/19 season

4 minutes ago, airi said:

Tarakanova looked a bit different to me than a few weeks ago. Good she finally did a completely clean SP, combo first, good call.

Hasn't she grown a bit lately? She looks even taller than before. I think the new costume and different make-up also make her look older.

There were so many great skates already in the first group. The depth of the field is incredible:13877886:

1 minute ago, sallycinnamon said:

Hasn't she grown a bit lately? She looks even taller than before. I think the new costume and different make-up also make her look older.

There were so many great skates already in the first group. The depth of the field is incredible:13877886:

Yeah, no visible mistakes in the first group, incredible... So many countries would be so happy if they could have a skater that is last here...

Anna S and Kosto are in 2nd group, a plot thickens :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

3 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Looking at comments alone, things are happening. Because edge calls don't exist. I'm curious, how looked Kostornaia's axel?

I guess you're refering to leg wrap? Still there, I still don't care :D It really doesn't bother me if the skaters still can land beautiful jumps with it.

2 minutes ago, airi said:

I guess you're refering to leg wrap? Still there, I still don't care :D It really doesn't bother me if the skaters still can land beautiful jumps with it.

No no, I'm curious if it looked different than usual. But looks like it was her normal?