2018/19 Coaching changes

1 minute ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Thank you for introducing me to the whole new world of Titus Andromedon.

I won't be able to open another bottle of Pinot Noir without ever thinking about him. 

I can't wait for the next family gathering over a bottle of wine or two...:smiley-laughing021:

:clap::clap: More for the squad! Oh I'm kind of jealous you can watch it all for the first time now. :biggrin:  :laughing:  As good a way of killing time as ever, while we wait for... Whatever's going to come. 

4 minutes ago, BWOZWaltz said:

Thank you for introducing me to the whole new world of Titus Andromedon.

I won't be able to open another bottle of Pinot Noir without ever thinking about him. 

I can't wait for the next family gathering over a bottle of wine or two...:smiley-laughing021:

The latest and final season of Kimmy comes out on Netflix on May 30 so you have 3 weeks to catch up. :biggrin: Your life is about to get extra amazing. 

Waiting for this Zhenya mic-drop feels like a streaming party without a stream. 

Did everyone get the latest news on Yuzu and shows? Yeah?

Brian: well this recent thing went south, um, Yuzu, you might want to-

Yuzu: go wildin in Japan?

Brian:...Normally I'd tell you no, but I'll make an exception this summer, my hair can only take so much.

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Brian:...Normally I'd tell you no, but I'll make an exception this summer, my hair can only take so much.

Do you think it went like this:

Yuzu: Brian! BrianBrianBrian! Brian 4A! POTO!

Brian: Yuzu, please, I need to sort all the details about all these friends you brought home for dinner and axels, and you're supposed to be resting.

Yuzu: But Brian! BrianBrian!

Brian: Yuzu, go play!

Yuzu: :biggrin: Okie then! 

1 minute ago, guitarist said:

*reads the last 2 pages*

...the wait for Zhenya's announcement isn't doing any favors to our sanity, is it? :13877886:

and today it's timed with news that Yuzu will be wildin in Japan for longer than initially expected.

Isn't Med going to be in all the FaOI stops?  Or just some of them?

8 minutes ago, Xen said:

and today it's timed with news that Yuzu will be wildin in Japan for longer than initially expected.

Isn't Med going to be in all the FaOI stops?  Or just some of them?

she's going to the first 2

22 minutes ago, Xen said:

OT But thank goodness for you! I was able to order tickets in time this time! I don't stand a chance in the Kobe sales so hopefully I can trade them. 

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

OT But thank goodness for you! I was able to order tickets in time this time! I don't stand a chance in the Kobe sales so hopefully I can trade them. 

We expect full, detailed reports!

2 minutes ago, Lilona said:

Alina and Eteri are in the inauguration of Putin. Just sayin'

Poor Alina

rue9cb1fec5e9.jpg

Seriously, Eteri had absolutely no business dragging her into that interview. Poor girl. And what kind of pressure will she be under now, with consistency queen gone, and being the senior Sambo girl at all of about sixteen? She should run for the hills, too.