Big YES to the latter! I don't care how much it's overused. :mrgreen:

Rondo Capriccioso or Carmina Burana? :)

Big YES to the latter! I don't care how much it's overused. :mrgreen:

Good music, but I do not like it. I want new and special. :goe:

If it's modern:

Evanescence - My Immortal :

I can imagine to EX program.

Actually, I don't believe in CB or anything of the sort. Choosing somethinng new and special is more like Yuzu :smile:.

Actually, I don't believe in CB or anything of the sort. Choosing somethinng new and special is more like Yuzu :smile:.

But we do not know what his favorite is. :eh: A surprise. :ohno:

breadstal said:
I would loveeeee him to skate to Four Seasons (especially to Shoma's short :grin:), Clair de Lune or anything Chopin, especially Nocturne Op. 9 and Spring Waltz.

It's my dream! :cry: :cry: :cry: I love it so much! It wouldn't be the first time btw

I'd gladly accept almost any classical piece, to be honest.

Icy said:
breadstal said:
I would loveeeee him to skate to Four Seasons (especially to Shoma's short :grin:), Clair de Lune or anything Chopin, especially Nocturne Op. 9 and Spring Waltz.

It's my dream! :cry: :cry: :cry: I love it so much! It wouldn't be the first time btw

I don't remember ever watching this one, that forever spread eagle into 2A, I love his juniors videos so much :love: Yesss, he fits classical music so well :sadPooh:

Sombreuil said:
If it were to be R&J3 fierce YH can be Tybalt or Mercutio

Yes!!! :goe:

He can go for a warhorse without being mainstream :smile: It would be an interesting experiment. Though I don't think the judges would appreciate that much another R&J from him...

Icy said:
breadstal said:

Well, that was the year of Lambiel's Four season, no surprise young Yuzu skated to that music. And he managed to pull it off quite well :acceptable:

Honestly I am glad he won't (likely) skate to that music, it has been already used quite a lot by top male skaters in the past olympics

I'd prefer something a little more unique.

I read through all the pages and listened to almost all of your suggestions. There are so many great choices, which I love, especially:

Chopin - Grande Polonaise

Chopin Nocturne (op.9.)

Khachaturian - Adagio of Spartacus and Phrygia

Dvořák - From the New World (epic, thanks for posting the best version played by the Prague Philharmonic)

Spirited Away - Dragon Boy

Gladiator OST (wow)

xeyra - I absolutely loved Empire of the Angels, it reminds me a lot of The Man in the Iron Mask and Yagudin's glorious performance from SLC. I imagined Yuzu skating to this program and at the end, Yuzuru jumping on the Olympic podium holding his gold medal :goe: It would suit him so perfectly.

I think, both of his programs will be either convenient and/or crowd-pleasing. So I could imagine a rocky type of SP and a dramatic, powerful, warrior-like LP. I wish one of the programs (preferably the SP) would be a soft piece of music, but after Chopin and H&L I'm not sure it will be a choice in the Olympic season. It will probably be a more popular song, something which attracts the (whole) audience. But I may be wrong.

My choices are rather for the post-Olympic season as they are all classical pieces, which I think would suit Yuzu (as much as Chopin suited him) but they would be too soft for the Olympic Games.

Liszt - Consolation no. 3. (an early piece by Liszt, heavily influenced by Chopin):

Chopin - Waltz Op.64. no.2.

Eric Satie - Gnossiene No.1.

together with Gnossiene no.3.
I read through all the pages and listened to almost all of your suggestions. There are so many great choices, which I love, especially:

Chopin - Grande Polonaise

Chopin Nocturne (op.9.)

Khachaturian - Adagio of Spartacus and Phrygia

Dvořák - From the New World (epic, thanks for posting the best version played by the Prague Philharmonic)

Spirited Away - Dragon Boy

Gladiator OST (wow)

xeyra - I absolutely loved Empire of the Angels, it reminds me a lot of The Man in the Iron Mask and Yagudin's glorious performance from SLC. I imagined Yuzu skating to this program and at the end, Yuzuru jumping on the Olympic podium holding his gold medal :goe: It would suit him so perfectly.

I think, both of his programs will be either convenient and/or crowd-pleasing. So I could imagine a rocky type of SP and a dramatic, powerful, warrior-like LP. I wish one of the programs (preferably the SP) would be a soft piece of music, but after Chopin and H&L I'm not sure it will be a choice in the Olympic season. It will probably be a more popular song, something which attracts the (whole) audience. But I may be wrong.

My choices are rather for the post-Olympic season as they are all classical pieces, which I think would suit Yuzu (as much as Chopin suited him) but they would be too soft for the Olympic Games.

Liszt - Consolation no. 3. (an early piece by Liszt, heavily influenced by Chopin):

Chopin - Waltz Op.64. no.2.

Eric Satie - Gnossiene No.1.

together with Gnossiene no.3.

[link=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL9w9U7tcFYGr7jG3tpdwOaMKj-O6xKuh]I think he liked Grande Polonaise too?[/link]

(assuming of course, that the account is legit, which it looks, and that's really him)

[link=https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL9w9U7tcFYGr7jG3tpdwOaMKj-O6xKuh]I think he liked Grande Polonaise too?[/link]

(assuming of course, that the account is legit, which it looks, and that's really him)

Yes. :)

I still wonder whether it is his channel or just someone uses his name.

It looks suspiciously like him haha