Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Satellite meet up at the Olympics

Featured Replies

  • Author

The last minute 1 night only guest house is really cute. She gave me a ride from station and dropped me at dinner. Apparently it comes with breakfast as well, who knew. Shocked it's not fully booked since it is in the heart of Gangneung. One of my roomate is a Japanese lady. If she's still awake when I return, I'm asking if she's a Fanyu :laughing:

I met some really nice Japanese satellites over at the intercity bus waiting area after the official training. If I could speak a littleeee bit more Japanese, it would've been better :13877886:

@asiacheetah

3 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

A group of us are waiting for bus to KTX to go to ceremony. Danibellerika, kiches are with me

Is it okay if you guys wait for us at the train station? 

  • Author
35 minutes ago, katonice said:

@asiacheetah

Is it okay if you guys wait for us at the train station? 

There's a lot of people waiting for train. I think we're going to hop on whichever one has room.

 

Edit: standing on the 430 train

@asiacheetah

9 minutes ago, asiacheetah said:

There's a lot of people waiting for train. I think we're going to hop on whichever one has room.

Okay. We've also hopped on the train to Incheon Airport leaving at 16:30. 

We'll get off at Jinbu.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.