Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat - Part 2

This is part 2 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, Wintek said:

Talking about REALIVE Saga and in preparation for whenever ICE STORY 4th is "this winter", I am sharing a link with info on how to create a TV Asahi account and apply for tickets.

I have been updating this to match the current lottery procedures:

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/e/2PACX-1vSqnhzQZHsgjVRESUAnmjUS-_o3XRbHdk6oA1yHn56fiyaS6WqJzIYNQFqsAuvXWO23GwfQpH3rBkyo/pub?pli=1

Thank you so much. I would never have been able to apply without your very clear and detailed guidance!!!!

Shower of Heart opened in Shibuya yesterday! my Twitter timeline is absolutely packed with cute posts from all the fanyus who went the first day. Apparently everything is selling like hotcakes.

Ohhh, to be in Shibuya today!

Does anyone know if there's any way for overseas fans to order Shower of Heart items at all?

On 10/2/2026 at 9:07 PM, rockstaryuzu said:

Shower of Heart opened in Shibuya yesterday! my Twitter timeline is absolutely packed with cute posts from all the fanyus who went the first day. Apparently everything is selling like hotcakes.

Ohhh, to be in Shibuya today!

Does anyone know if there's any way for overseas fans to order Shower of Heart items at all?

I wish I could be there, too! I'm also seeing all these posts about fans showing their shopping hauls. The Shower of Heart items are beautiful! I'd love to buy all of them! 😍

As far as I know, the items are not available to be ordered online at all. I hope that they change their sales strategy in the coming months. Many of the items got sold out within a short time. It's Yuzuconomy, after all! 💸

Disney could make many more sales if they would offer online orders, especially for international fans.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.