Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

General Yuzuru Chat - Part 2

This is part 2 of the General Yuzuru Chat discussion.

Featured Replies

This video is four years old, but I just discovered it. In March 2022, Studio Classroom—Taiwan’s well-known English-learning magazine and radio program—featured legendary Japanese figure skater Yuzuru Hanyu right after the Beijing Olympics.

I have a special connection to Studio Classroom. Back in 1995, my high school English teacher asked us to subscribe to it and listen to the radio program every week. At the time, Yuzuru was only one year old. Twenty-seven years later, he became the subject of a feature story in the same magazine I once studied from.

What makes it even more meaningful is that, although he didn’t win a medal in Beijing, Studio Classroom still chose to feature him over any of the Winter Olympics medalists.

Machine Translated
-------------------
/
Additional behind-the-scenes footage delivered from Sendai Ice Arena📢
\

『To Pooh-san: Yuzuru Hanyu and Winnie the Pooh Memory Book with Dress-Up Pooh Plush』
Reservations now open! https://amzn.to/4zhZJNS

Newly released video footage of the memory book production🎦
Please enjoy!⛸

[NEWS]

18 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

Traduction automatique
-------------------
/
Images supplémentaires des coulisses de la patinoire de Sendai 📢
\

『À Pooh-san : Livre de souvenirs de Yuzuru Hanyu et Winnie l'Ourson avec peluche à habiller』
Réservations ouvertes ! https://amzn.to/4zhZJNS

Nouvelle vidéo de la production du livre de souvenirs 🎦
Bon visionnage ! ⛸

[NOUVELLES]

wave voici la version plus large de la vidéo à l'ice rink de Sendai avec l' INDISPENSABLE Mr Winnie YuzuPoohLove

Thanks a lot for continuing your work. I noticed that Beyond Live will close on 19 december.

Hopefully we could still enjoy Saga live in november....

4 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to have the site back and working again🌸!There's still a lot to improve and work to be done but we'll get there! 💪

Sending you all lots of fanyu love! 💖

Thank you for all your work.

I'd like to send a donation, could you PM me with the current details for sending through paypal?

Both for David's words and this stunning photo....

2 hours ago, TallyT said:

Thank you for all your work.

I'd like to send a donation, could you PM me with the current details for sending through paypal?

Both for David's words and this stunning photo....

Thank you so much for your generosity💖, I’ll dm you the details.

If anyone else would like to contribute, please send me a dm and I’ll give you the current details. As always, we appreciate a lot your help and love for the forum!❤️

19 hours ago, Yuzu_legend said:

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to have the site back and working again🌸!There's still a lot to improve and work to be done but we'll get there! 💪

Sending you all lots of fanyu love! 💖

Thank you so much for working on the website! It's a lot of work that goes on the background to keep it running. This is such an important place full of Yuzu info and memories.

I am so happy the site is back and working again! Thank you for getting it up and running! I rarely post (if ever!) here but when I tried to open it few days ago and saw the 404 and 403 error all over my screen, I really panicked! I rarely could come here lately because , you know, life, but this place always felt like a reassuring constant for me. Thank you, guys, for fixing it and keeping it as a source of information and connection with our Yuzu and his endeavors!

On 9/26/2026 at 1:26 AM, rodica said:

Thanks a lot for continuing your work. I noticed that Beyond Live will close on 19 december.

Hopefully we could still enjoy Saga live in november....

what do you mean with saga in november? Did I miss something?

2 hours ago, BeYuzu said:

what do you mean with saga in november? Did I miss something?

Hi there

Realive / Prequel is due to be reprised in the city of Saga, Kyushu island. Performances take place November 28/29th

Ticket ballot is being held via TV Asahi, an account will need to be created to enter the ticket lottery /ballot, if you do not have an account already. Lottery results will be announced Oct 6th. The closing date for entering ballot for tickets is soon, please consider entering this first round of ticket sale if you are keen to see the performance, good luck.

Fanyus are hoping that a live stream will be available for those unable to attend the live event.

Hope that helps

2 hours ago, BeYuzu said:

what do you mean with saga in november? Did I miss something?

Here is a link for further information about Realive

42 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Here is a link for further information about Realive

42 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Thanks a lot. I heard of the ticket lottery on Yuzurus channel but didn't expect a live straming. As I'm not able to go to japan I can not attend to get a ticket. Hopefully there will be another chance for foreign fan extra.

1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

Here is a link for further information about Realive

Talking about REALIVE Saga and in preparation for whenever ICE STORY 4th is "this winter", I am sharing a link with info on how to create a TV Asahi account and apply for tickets.

I have been updating this to match the current lottery procedures:

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/e/2PACX-1vSqnhzQZHsgjVRESUAnmjUS-_o3XRbHdk6oA1yHn56fiyaS6WqJzIYNQFqsAuvXWO23GwfQpH3rBkyo/pub?pli=1

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.