Team Japan

I am looking forward to Rika´s FS a lot. It´s interesting to see in what way the character and the dramatic life of Frida Kahlo is pointed out there. Also love the music a lot. The start was not a good one for Rika but I do wish her a great season.

On 06/08/2017 at 6:58 PM, yuzuangel said:

Eh, Yuna did Tango de Roxanne at 16 and it was fabulous. I don't think it's age! :P 

Also bringing in this young lady from team USA (found on GS) who does the tango well, despite being so so so young. 

I think Marin's SP is not bad, she does skate through a lot of accents which are just begging for interesting footwork. She does a lot of hand movements which look odd after a while, but it's still not even the start of the real season yet and she has a lot of time to improve. I think adding a couple more choreographic touches on those highlights could do wonders.

Her jumps though, they kind of give me an odd feeling.

I'm not the only one getting a weird feeling re: Marin's jumps! I think it's her hands more than anything for me...they somehow seem tentative/floppy when she's entering the jump and when she exits?