Team Japan

On 12/26/2022 at 5:41 AM, surimi said:

In the light of Uno's comment regarding either Kazuki or Sota being selected to accompany him to WC - i.e. him saying he wasn't happy about it - I really miss Yuzuru and his kindness.

I think, Shoma is immature for his age. He don't know how or he don't want to talk properly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Melodie said:

Mone's going to LA to get choreo. Are there any well known choreographers currently based there? Shae?

On a different (but not good) news, She is now a part of Kinoshita Academy. Oh my child... 

:tif:

Really? Under Mie Hamada - Eteri of Japan😱

I hope JSU will put some serious thought into building a pairs and ice dance culture among young skaters as they once did for singles.  There are too many talented singles skaters in that country who will never see international competition- for the right ones pairs and ice dance could be the answer.

6 hours ago, Sombreuil said:

I hope JSU will put some serious thought into building a pairs and ice dance culture among young skaters as they once did for singles.  There are too many talented singles skaters in that country who will never see international competition- for the right ones pairs and ice dance could be the answer.

Ice dance may be easier to pair up.But for pair figure skating might be difficult as male partner has to be strong and tall 🤔