SEIMEI

So his SEIMEI 1.0 costume matched the garb Mansai's Seimei was wearing in the climactic scene of the first movie, those flowers and his old blade guards. That was a neat little hat-trick of matches.

On 8/11/2017 at 午後0時34分, Xenさんが言いました:

:offtopic:Reminds me of this. His smile is very relaxing, like a goldie. If he were a dog, which breed would he be? Under Chinese Astrology, he is born in the year of the dog. 

*scratches head*...a greyhound? 

the flute sound right at this moment, the melancholic sound, so longing, I feel overwhelmed and saddened every time I hear it, like the case of Yuzu, longing to deliver his ideal performance but also to get the score he deserves, I imagine he's asking the question " why after all of my efforts to put in so much complicated transitions, my superior in and out steps before jumps, you just don't give me the absolute scores ? What other bullets That you have in mind beside the ones in the current rules which btw I have satisfied more than enough?:sadPooh::sadPooh:How can I be more perfect? It's like the case your parents for some reason just don't love you enough or something but you just want the approval, the acknowledgement no matter what, sorry just ranting here