3 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

As to the skating boots, has this been already posted?

In this article of Yomiuri Shimbun, Yuzuru says that his boots "EDEA Piano" can be used for a year.  The article explains about how Piano has been reinforced from older ones, with the light weight.   

TBH, I was a bit surprised as I thought he uses up at least two or more boots a year.  But, it might be so before he started using Piano.  I'm not sure. 

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

7 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

Hi, guys. :wave: YzRIKO has new uploads. :68271262:

8 hours ago, katonice said:

NHK Trophy 2016 FS Playback

NHK BS1

Nov 4 (Sat)

9:00~9:50 Ladies FS

10:00~10:50 Mens FS

Nov 6 (Mon)

9:00~9:50 Summary(?)

6 hours ago, kaeryth said:

6 hours ago, katonice said:

Nov 5 (Sun) 21:50~22:40

NHK Sogo

Sunday Sports

NHK Trophy Figure Skating Perspectives! Towards Yuzuru Hanyu

5 hours ago, MrPudding said:

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

11 hours ago, Sammie said:

sports.ru/figure-skating/1057106723.html … MiSha Ge about friendship with Medvedeva & Hanyu: "We are alike ,sometimes understand each other without words"

https://twitter.com/tikudzi/status/926169107262857224

:10636614:

7 hours ago, Aotoshiro said:

Actually the gist of the interview, since some people might be interested but not enough to struggle with Russian/ uncle Translate (I hope our native Russian satellites can correct me/translate the thing better, because as I said, I'm but a humble student):

Reveal hidden contents

4 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

A 5-minute feature for NHK Trophy. Gently suggests that you skip the first 41 seconds of the video. :P

2 hours ago, kaeryth said:

500 people line up to enter Yuzu's exhibition. A 50 y/o Taipei lady told press it's worth to come from afar. https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20171103-00043967-nksports-spo …

2 hours ago, katonice said:

Noto san was very happy to hear about this. 

"500 people!! Awesome!

It's good that it seems to have been a great success."

2 hours ago, Mastyaeva said:

New day - new interview. Plush this time. And of course journalist asked about Yuzu. :biggrin:

First question was about Plush's personal participation in different shows. Plush sad that he always participate in his own ones and "I always gladly accept the invitation of Yuzuru Hanyu. He is an accomplished athlete, his show is very popular in Japan". Indeed. :smiley-laughing021:

Then journalist asked if Plush knows Yuzu personally (come on, guy, are you serious now?).

"If I'm not mistaken, when he was eight years old, he intentionally came to my performances in Japan. And he still says that he looks up to Evgeni Plushenko, in spite of the fact that he already surpassed me in some components. We shouldn't be embarrassed by the fact that every next generation surpasses the previous one - in technique, in complexity. I admit it readily".

The interview in general focuses on Plushenko's plans and partly on Adelina. 

http://portal-kultura.ru/articles/sport/172590-evgeniy-plyushchenko-v-shchelkunchike-osobaya-rol-otvedena-adeline-sotnikovoy/

On 11/4/2017 at 4:19 PM, kamotejojo said:

Hello! :drinkcoffee:I found some videos about the photo exhibit and another NHK CM. :68271262:

On 11/4/2017 at 11:58 PM, kaerb said:

Translation of the video on the Sendai photo exhibition. Sendai loves their golden boy ;;; 

https://tadakixd.tumblr.com/post/167147668355/yuzuru-x-sendai-a-love-story

On 11/5/2017 at 12:04 AM, kaeryth said:

Another great translation from @gladi!

On 11/5/2017 at 6:34 AM, MrPudding said:

On 11/5/2017 at 6:36 AM, MrPudding said:

On 11/5/2017 at 6:39 AM, MrPudding said:

On 11/5/2017 at 6:42 AM, MrPudding said:

On 11/5/2017 at 6:45 AM, MrPudding said:

Im not sure if its old footage or not.. because they just showed it. Maybe they reused the footage?

But on the good note, I was dying to post this when I saw it on twitter but the planet was down:smiley-laughing021:

On 11/5/2017 at 6:48 AM, MrPudding said:

Youtube link