General Yuzuru Chat

2 часа назад, Victoria сказал:

I adore the moment (pic on the upper right corner) when Brian wipes Yuzu’s tear and Yuzu is first  shyly surprised but then his face gets enlightened with a smile. I guess this was a crucial moment when they’ve got mutual trust. It is so touching.

7 minutes ago, Echuka said:

I adore the moment (pic on the upper right corner) when Brian wipes Yuzu’s tear and Yuzu is first  shyly surprised but then his face gets enlightened with a smile. I guess this was a crucial moment when they’ve got mutual trust. It is so touching.

I don't think it was Brian, it was david wilson I think

tumblr_n1subh6akx1rwxt6fo1_500.gif

I think it was David, that nape and hair looks more his than Brian's....iirc in the video the hair looked a bit on the greysh/fair colour, while Brian has (had?) darker hair....tho, why on earth do all those men have similar hair cut? jeez, those guys should make it easier for fans to recognize their napes :disdain: or are they helping us hone our detective skills for when Wild!Yuzu appears in other people sns? :surprised:

iirc even in the video we couldn't see the man's face... there was another snippet where Yuzu sat down with Brian (knelt?) next to him, but it could be another moment. If you watch Brian and David side by side at the start of Yuzu's FS you see the difference in hair colour. At 0.15 there is a clear view of Brian's profile, too, and at 6.53 Brian's back. And my quest is getting really creepy so I'll stop :laughing:

also, LOL we've already been thorugh this debates some time ago, it makes me feel proud I am now a senior fan LOL:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

1 hour ago, Echuka said:

Did you see the whole video? I still think it was Brian. This is from “the spirit of an athlete” . I have to go asleep now, but tomorrow i will try to go find.

We discussed it on Planet before. It's definitely David. You can see part of his face in the video below.

On 8.11.2017 at 7:26 AM, kaeryth said:

Anyway... for people confused whether it was David or Ghislain who wiped Yuzu's tears here's a vid. Don't watch if you don't want to relive Worlds 2013 SP. (Spoiler: It's David)

Reveal hidden contents