LWOFYPP - Let's watch our favourite Yuzu programs party

26 minutes ago, liha said:

By discuss per season you mean watching all skates from a season? If everyone is down for that we can totally do it!!

I like the protocol idea, too :tumblr_inline_mg16esQ1hY1qdlkyg:

We could start with season 11/12? or 13/14 bc Olympics?

Yep! You can set a date (but maybe not a time since everyone's on a different timezone) for a specific season and we could discuss that season for a couple of days (maybe 3-4 days?) so that everyone can join in on the discussion - which could include anything from protocols, music, costume. etc... then we can move on to the next season and so on...

1 hour ago, kaeryth said:

Yep! You can set a date (but maybe not a time since everyone's on a different timezone) for a specific season and we could discuss that season for a couple of days (maybe 3-4 days?) so that everyone can join in on the discussion - which could include anything from protocols, music, costume. etc... then we can move on to the next season and so on...

Ok then how about we make a separate event out of this? We can make a thread per season and leave it open for discussion for a whole week. So if we start in 10/11 it will take us 6 weeks in total wich would perfectly fit into the rest of the off season. It would also be very interesting to back read for new fans. I love the idea:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

But we can still watch our fave programs at a set time and it will be more like a party! We can do both

1 hour ago, sallycinnamon said:

I'm down for it!

Can we start with 2010/2011? :smile:

ofc :joy:

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

I wonder if we can't do it in some sort of service like twitch or something like that? So everyone is watching the same stream :joy:

I thought about that, too, but wouldn't that be a quality compromise? Or we could stream it anyway but members can choose to use the stream or the playlist.

4 minutes ago, liha said:

I thought about that, too, but wouldn't that be a quality compromise? Or we could stream it anyway but members can choose to use the stream or the playlist.

hm, we could do a test stream to see if the quality drops too much o:

May I suggest rabbit? I've used it a few times and the quality is great! There's also a live chat and it doesn't require you to sign in :) Though to make sure the stream doesn't lag the host should have a good connection (I can help with that?)

7 hours ago, lily said:

May I suggest rabbit? I've used it a few times and the quality is great! There's also a live chat and it doesn't require you to sign in :) Though to make sure the stream doesn't lag the host should have a good connection (I can help with that?)

Oh that would be great! I don't think I qualify as a host hahah

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

Let's make a list! 

http://listmoz.com/#bMPbwpHjR8fYybpvRP8k

And then we can watch it in chronological order or something.

Eta: or are we watching everything?

I already made a yt playlist out of the suggestions we had so far (and added some of my own) (in chronological order) but we can still cut it down and add more to it. (I'm only missing the faoi 2017 videos as they were a little hard to find on yt. It seems like asahi deleted Chopin from Makuhari day 3?)

eta: I prioritized no commentary > B.ESP > CBC > other english commentaries > other language commentaries but if there is a specific commentary you guys prefer tell me

Late to join but I suggest to add Change to the list! Not the one when Yuzu was still junior, thanks, but the very extra performance he did at an ice show, in 2014 i think?

It is such a fun to watch, Yuzu was very hyped (and his slip/fall kinda make me laugh everytime):winky:

Also Chopin Ballade GPF 2014 has the most beautifully timed fall ever :laughing:  it's among my favourite Ballade performances (I have a lot of them btw :biggrin:).

I'd say even Notte Stellata at Worlds, just for the pleasure to hear the applauses drown the music during the last spin

(and CBC comment: spin hair!).

Even better, Notte Stellata at Worlds with Ambesi&Dolfini commentary, they talk a lot but they have truly beautiful words for Yuzu, everytime I get all teary-eyed.:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg::7938863:

1 hour ago, LadyLou said:

Late to join but I suggest to add Change to the list! Not the one when Yuzu was still junior, thanks, but the very extra performance he did at an ice show, in 2014 i think?

It is such a fun to watch, Yuzu was very hyped (and his slip/fall kinda make me laugh everytime):winky:

Also Chopin Ballade GPF 2014 has the most beautifully timed fall ever :laughing:  it's among my favourite Ballade performances (I have a lot of them btw :biggrin:).

I'd say even Notte Stellata at Worlds, just for the pleasure to hear the applauses drown the music during the last spin

(and CBC comment: spin hair!).

Even better, Notte Stellata at Worlds with Ambesi&Dolfini commentary, they talk a lot but they have truly beautiful words for Yuzu, everytime I get all teary-eyed.:tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg::7938863:

Not late, at all! Noted, will try to add everything later.

(We have 4 Chopins and 3 Swans now :rofl: )

1 hour ago, lily said:

I can definitely help with that then!

Thank you :10636614::7938863: