Probably to squeeze a spiral in one of his competitive program's ChSq he will have to sacrifice hydroblade or ina bauer. But it will never happen. So, maybe in an EX?

He had one, in The Final Time Traveller, I belive.

Yes, there was one for sure.

What about Spiral instead of Biellmann Spin ? Just a prompt idea :smile:

Not really sure but at times he seemed to intentionally replace Biellmann Spin with other element(s) due to lumbago or something :ohno: ?

As for the one in The Final Time Traveller, to me that was too short to actually being able to enjoy :cry: and yes, as it's not a competitive program.

After all, if possible, just kind of my wish :yay:

He could do a spiral as a transition into one of his 3A!

Good idea. As i think the spiral itself doesn't bring as many points as Biellmann.

The Biellman is an upright spin. The spiral is a skating movement/element. You can't replace a Biellman for a spiral, because the latter isn't a spin. Spirals don't give any points for men, so they can basically be used only for choreographic touches or skating movements/transitions in between or leading into/out of elements.

So, Spiral-into-3A could be a thing (of beauty).

He could do a spiral as a transition into one of his 3A!

Good idea. As i think the spiral itself doesn't bring as many points as Biellmann.

The Biellman is an upright spin. The spiral is a skating movement/element. You can't replace a Biellman for a spiral, because the latter isn't a spin. Spirals don't give any points for men, so they can basically be used only for choreographic touches or skating movements/transitions in between or leading into/out of elements.

I would love to see it - please skating god hear my prayers~ :pooh: :pooh:

Yuzu: No food but towel, thanks!

1azY71g.gif

edited by me

A towel that had probably harvested a good crop of microbes from the boards it laid on before he took it in his mouth.

Planet Hanyu habitant has a different immune system, I guess.

I would love to see it - please skating god hear my prayers~ :pooh: :pooh:

Thanks a lot again everybody for pointing out something I've never ever been aware of due to the lack of knowledge in respect of figure skating :cry:

Anywhere will be fine for me, only wish I could see him performing his gorgeous spiral along the ice.

So, may I pray with you, AmudoBun :acceptable:

My beloved God, P-L-E-A-S-E ! :yay: :yay: :yay: