May 2, 20179 yr :( In helping archive posts from the media thread I unluckily got the task of archiving COC 2014:( I need cute happy Yuzu please hot me with your best this is guaranteed to brighten up your day: http://ruker.tumblr.com/post/1225249228 ... oda-ameblo :yay: :yay: (look at that hip!) :drool:
May 2, 20179 yr This is one if the happiest Zuzus I have though, feat. kitty ears. OMG what IS this sorcery?? :rofl: :love: Urgh he's doing things to me that are out of my control *dead*
May 2, 20179 yr :( In helping archive posts from the media thread I unluckily got the task of archiving COC 2014:( I need cute happy Yuzu please hot me with your best this is guaranteed to brighten up your day: http://ruker.tumblr.com/post/1225249228 ... oda-ameblo :yay: :yay: (look at that hip!) :drool: lmao what on earth
May 2, 20179 yr This is one if the happiest Zuzus I have though, feat. kitty ears. OMG what IS this sorcery?? :rofl: :love: Urgh he's doing things to me that are out of my control *dead* omg i can't :whiteflag: he's genuinely soooo happy there btw OmNom your avatar is so beautiful, i love it, the colors are so vibrant amazing!
May 2, 20179 yr omg i can't :whiteflag: he's genuinely soooo happy there btw OmNom your avatar is so beautiful, i love it, the colors are so vibrant amazing! Waaa thank you so much :yay: It's really a show-stopper isn't it? :love: It was one of the many ava pics shared in a Tumblr post, but it stood out to me right away, and I knew I had to save it for the day I become a member of GS - oops, I mean BS :tongue: But we all know how that turned out, so here I am instead :grin:
May 2, 20179 yr Another day, anther gift from the ever so expressive memelord: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: some call it Pringles face, some call it duck face, I cal it derp face :smile:
May 2, 20179 yr this is guaranteed to brighten up your day: http://ruker.tumblr.com/post/1225249228 ... oda-ameblo :yay: :yay: (look at that hip!) :drool: Day brightened indeed :goe: for them hips
May 2, 20179 yr I particularly like this photo: it's so serene, a quiet moment for himself :s_airkiss
May 2, 20179 yr I particularly like this photo: it's so serene, a quiet moment for himself :s_airkiss and the matching colors~ :goe:
May 2, 20179 yr I particularly like this photo: it's so serene, a quiet moment for himself :s_airkiss Oh no, I'm being distracted away from his beautiful face by his beautiful hands :cry: If I had to choose 1 thing on his body that I like most, his hands would most probably be my answer
May 2, 20179 yr Oh no, I'm being distracted away from his beautiful face by his beautiful hands :cry: If I had to choose 1 thing on his body that I like most, his hands would most probably be my answer He does have beautiful hands, doesn't he? Pretty sure we're not the only ones here with an appreciation for them :wink: [image]http://imgur.com/sBM67UZ.jpg[/image]
Create an account or sign in to comment