Fantasy on Ice 2024 in Aichi

TMRev collab Freedom

With ensemble skaters and then Keiji appearing...but only after singer transported to centre of the rink on mobile stage, gotta say he makes it look extra dramatic😁

Eta: I'm still kinda disappointed no one skated to Resonance, even tho would have been an insane song to skate😆(I still have it in my workout playlist for a reason🤣🤣)

Stephane (then Zu!)

Ne me quitte pas

Oh right with the hanging thingies on his black tee  

Nice knee on ice choreo

He's certainly keeping himself in great shape

It's 18years since I first watched him and suddenly I feel very old🙈

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺💕💕💕💕💕💕🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I'm speechless 

Sorry P/C but imma think back of Danny Boy now

My gosh

The IB felt especially long and the hydro????no hands till the very last, felt as if suspended in time, so unreal 

The softness of those arms 

The sound of blades on music

The silence 

Heck even camerawork was good, not imaginative but it kept whole if Zu in sight all the time, my gosh

This time delayed 1A was only 1arm up

Jumps all so smooth...ok that they are triples but the choreo inland out and timing and everything 🥺🥺🥺

I was clutching my pooh real tight at the beginning because Zu majes me always nervous but ended ina sigh

My gosh:tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Oops P/C already finished, sorry, I'll need to watch their program at one point but clearly not when it's after Zu

(I forgot to add a more trivial comment about the program, and that is that I very much liked the hairstyle 😆)

I wanna see if my faced move is still in Meteor...and I still haven't gifted it but lives rent free in my head anyway

My brain brow is currently still stuck on that Danny Boy hydroblade...

(Twitch stream will be back for 2and half too)

59 minutes ago, Fay said:

Adam? It's funny that he's considered very artistic, but here his artistism isn't working terribly well. 

I like that Adam tries to do new and different things, but he seems stronger in martial arts/acrobatic types of moves, and not as strong in softer skating skills which are needed for the gentler, expressive programs.

Was this posted too??? (I can't remember tho I read the thread this very morning😅) Posting the qrt so you already have the contex explained, Gundam Seed creator attended FaOI