Other Sports

sallycinnamon

Just joining in on the festivities with Rafa winning his 10th Roland Garros. :sadPooh: I cried all throughout the ceremony lmao! I had to rewatch everything from the beginning since I only got to catch the last set when I got home this morning from work--I thought it would be a difficult five-setter since he's going against Stan but he was no match this time. WHEEEE

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

I know !!! :happy0007:

Oh, from monday Roger is playing at Stuttgart!!! Can't wait to see him again!!! :smiley-gen013:

I also can't wait to see him again, too :2thumbsup: This tournament will be a good warm-up for the next ones. I can't believe that in the next round, Roger could play against 39-year-old Tommy Haas who plays in Stuttgart with a wild card  :eeking:

41 minutes ago, kaaaaaaat said:

Just joining in on the festivities with Rafa winning his 10th Roland Garros. :sadPooh: I cried all throughout the ceremony lmao! I had to rewatch everything from the beginning since I only got to catch the last set when I got home this morning from work--I thought it would be a difficult five-setter since he's going against Stan but he was no match this time. WHEEEE

It was wonderful to see the celebrations.:8232307: I would have cried a lot too if my whole family hadn't been around during the whole match :sadPooh:

7 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

I also can't wait to see him again, too :2thumbsup: This tournament will be a good warm-up for the next ones. I can't believe that in the next round, Roger could play against 39-year-old Tommy Haas who plays in Stuttgart with a wild card  :eeking:

It was wonderful to see the celebrations.:8232307: I would have cried a lot too if my whole family hadn't been around during the whole match :sadPooh:

LMAO I watched it with my dad! He was getting teary-eyed himself lmao so it was fine for me to cry (and he knows I'm a huge fan).

• 2 weeks later...