Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Planet Hanyu

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prologue 2022 in YOKOHAMA

Featured Replies

(oops..wrong thread previously)

 

Personally I would have voted for Blue Etude :7938863: Maybe we'll get to see that tomorrow (probably not the same program at least). I wonder if the encore will be different as well - he likes trolling us (e.g. no Tenchi :ugly004:)

ngl, I didn't think he'd really SKATE for the whole show:jaw:

ok there was a chat corner, but the rest was him skating and even taking fans' requests through the bracelets..imagine being ready to skate to THAT MANY programs? Having all the choreo ready in your head&body? my gosh he's insane (in the best way!)

but most important, can you imagine, as a fan, having that kind of POWER? to ask for your fave programs and see it skated just for you? only if you find yourelf with other like-minded fans of course LOL otherwise would feel like "so close yet so far":embSwan: but STILL much higher chance to see your fave programa than if you sit at home waiting for other people's updates XDD

 

ETA: I NEED PICS! and footage, but first of all pics. what do you mean LGC 3.0??????

(also curious about the fish stuff XD)

3 minutes ago, YuDai said:

(oops..wrong thread previously)

 

Personally I would have voted for Blue Etude :7938863: Maybe we'll get to see that tomorrow (probably not the same program at least). I wonder if the encore will be different as well - he likes trolling us (e.g. no Tenchi :ugly004:)

I wonder it the programs performed will be different for each show. :wink2: There might still be a chance we'll get to see TenChi. (I hope ... please!)

It sounded so amazing, I am really happy for Yuzuru, for him to see and feel the love for him in actual numbers must be so reassuring about what his skating means to so many.

He's doing a media presscon after the show I understand? So nowish?

Whoa, so many info. And what is that mermaid thingy??!!

I have to go out and I demand footage or photo by the time I return! 

 

1 minute ago, EisElle said:

ngl, I didn't htought he'd really SKATE for the whole show:jaw:

ok there was a chat corner but the rest was him skating and even taking fans' requests through the bracelets..imagine being ready to skate to THAT MANY programs? Having all the choreo ready in your head&body? my gosh he's insane (in the best way!)

but most important, can you imagine, as a fan, having that kind of power? to ask for your fave programs and see it skated just for you? only if you find yourelf with other like-minded fans of course LOL otherwise would feel like "so close yet so far":embSwan:

but much higher chance than if you sit at home waiting for other people's updates XDD

I commend them for voting LGC. Not sure if I would have been able to choose between LGC and Etude, but to see that program now, after 5 years, on that big rink, it would have been a dream.

1 minute ago, YuDai said:

Hmm, I wonder if he will perform Tenchi in the final performance?

might be... and I sure hope audience will chose different programs each time, and that all days of the show will be broadcasted at some point so we get everything:chase::loveeyes:

 

gosh I'm so happy, Yuzu I hope you basked in the love of your fans, ou deserve the best things and your hard work is being repaid! Now plz rest well before next show!:big-bed-smiley:

5 minutes ago, Anni said:

Pinch the Pooh

 

 

Was Pooh with him??

 

Edit: also, he was for sure inspired by that Aera photoshoot:

 

 

 

 

Edit 2:

 

 

This sounds incredible! I can't wait

5 minutes ago, YuDai said:

Hmm, I wonder if he will perform Tenchi in the final show?

 

I would be nice to see Tenchi again.

:67638860:

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.