[Poll] A question about following figure skating competitions in the future

sallycinnamon

A question about following figure skating competitions in the future  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone,

we'd like to hear your opinion about the following question:

Do you plan to follow figure skating competitions in the future? If yes, what kind of competitions?

Please vote in the poll. :)

Your opinion is important because we'll consider them when deciding about the future organisation of the competition subforum.

Thank you very much!

• sallycinnamon changed the title to [Poll] A question about following figure skating competitions in the future
  • sallycinnamon pinned this topic
12 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

I feel kinda bad but I stopped following FS since 2020 :dpooh: and only checked on yuzu since then so I guess I'll just keep doing that

I did the same and don't feel bad about it at all. I feel bad that I so desperately wanted Yuzu to keep skating after 2018 when he fulfilled his childhood plan and then everything went so poorly

I might check out the Olympics but I didn't really watch this past Olympics even. I was gone from skating for a decade before 2018 and became reinvigorated after seeing Yuzu and all the great skating but at this point, I'm fine with skating going down the drain.

8 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I did the same and don't feel bad about it at all. I feel bad that I so desperately wanted Yuzu to keep skating after 2018 when he fulfilled his childhood plan and then everything went so poorly

I might check out the Olympics but I didn't really watch this past Olympics even. I was gone from skating for a decade before 2018 and became reinvigorated after seeing Yuzu and all the great skating but at this point, I'm fine with skating going down the drain.

thanks! I did watch the olympics with my sister since she is a casual watcher but idk I admit I got bored :dpooh: maybe I'll watch in the future who knows!

I chose "follow big competitions", but actually I will not watch anything live (unless the hours are good for me) and not in full. I'm definitely dropping the Men's discipline, but I'm still a little attached to a couple of ladies and one or 2 ice dance teams. Not very different to what I've been doing since around 2020-2021 tho, like it has been already said. 

Will probably watch whatever ends up on my feed / timeline, since I trust some accs that I follow. "Check this out!" and I will probably check lol 

All my energy now is just to follow Yuzu closely, check on my favorites who are already retired and other sports.