Message to Yuzu photobook project

On 7/24/2022 at 9:57 PM, TokyoDream said:

Ohhh exciting I hope they say yes!!

Sadly, due to COVID restrictions ( and possibly the risk of being overwhelmed by fan mail ) they had to decline our request.

Most likely we will have to await a dedicated fan mail address from Yuzu's PR team

10 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Sadly, due to COVID restrictions ( and possibly the risk of being overwhelmed by fan mail ) they had to decline our request.

Most likely we will have to await a dedicated fan mail address from Yuzu's PR team

Oh 😔 thanks!

Do you think it'd be worth asking ANA? If we say it's a one off.

Perhaps for now we should be patient. Surely they all (Ice Rink Sendai, ANA, Team Sirius) are full of requests and questions. We also need time to get all the photos and messages and put the book together, so we're not in such a hurry :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

Hi Satellites!

Since we still don't know where we can send the book, Perelandra and I have decided to eliminate the deadline for sending photos and/or text for now. We will proceed to set a deadline again when we get the shipping address. So, you have more time to think about what you want to get to Yuzu. We encourage you to participate! :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw:

You can also share your ideas here, so those who don't know what to do can be inspired. And remember, it can be any type of image. Yours, your favorite places, your art... Yuzu will surely be happy to get to know you a little better and receive all your love :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw:

For now we already have the cover and the back cover of the book...

Back cover                                                                                             Cover

3vQcCrY.jpg

What do you think?

3 hours ago, gaia said:

lovely cover <3
may I ask in wich format, size and dpi you prefer the image? I don't think I have read it on the thread

You are right, I didn't specify format, size and dpi.

Keep in mind that the photographs will be printed, so the higher the quality, the better. But if it is not possible, from experience with this application I know that the result is not too bad. Therefore, what I indicate below is indicative, but not mandatory.
Format: JPEG/JPG, PNG
Size: greater than 1Mb
DPI: 300dpi

First post updated with this requirements.

49 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Arrrghhh

My craft supply order was lost. 

I have had to re order, so I'm really behind with the photo because I have not even started making my little tribute message :gaah::cry:

What a bad luck! I hope they don't take too long to bring you the material, I want to see your art :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

What a bad luck! I hope they don't take too long to bring you the material, I want to see your art :tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

I want to write a fly yuzu on a canvas using gold letter stickers and gold feathers. Hopefully the supplies will arrive early next week. I've already prepared a board to stick the letters and feathers on to. 

I have made decoupage greetings cards as fan gifts for comps, now for shows and I will recycle the feathers to add to each card