2 hours ago, Anni said:

To end this day of December 7, here are the many birthday cakes over time and at 2:41 : but who is this person who has his birthday :scratch3:  

And a little  :offtopic2: because I have noticed for quite some time that Japanese calligraphy has certain signs of a French shorthand method: the Prévost Delaunay method that I learned between 1976/78 and then paramedical training  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stenography   looked at the bottom of the page 

2 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

To end this day of December 7, here are the many birthday cakes over time and at 2:41 : but who is this person who has his birthday :scratch3:  

And a little  :offtopic2: because I have noticed for quite some time that Japanese calligraphy has certain signs of a French shorthand method: the Prévost Delaunay method that I learned between 1976/78 and then paramedical training  https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stenography   looked at the bottom of the page 

Mmhh ... who could this be:scratch2::wink_star:  Definitive Yuzu!!! A great skater with a good heart.:heart:  And despite his successes still so humble.

by the way  I learned shorthand during my education. :smartass:

4 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

OMG! This handmade pop-up fanart book is absolutely incredible! :loveshower:

Yuzu fans are the most amazing and dedicated. I am speechless. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Agreed. It is a work of art. Amazing that it took 3 weeks to complete, from the quality of the drawings and then making into little cut out figures then the layered scenery it looks like a time consuming project. The result is stunning