1 hour ago, Perelandra said:

This adorable Winnie family poses for a picture together. 

They live on a miniature main street in Disney, it's delicious.

Ahhhhh cool the Winnie family and 1 of which is not happy  :sadPooh: , but Yuzu will pick you up in Toronto and the happy coincidence is that I have a clock and about the same entourage on the square of my town and arcades like the "Disney station" and it looks like it was taken as a model :lol:  

13 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

All credit goes to @EisElle who has been updating the Glossary :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::worship::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Well then, big kudos and many thanks to @EisElle  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:  :worship:  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

And with that, I promise to (try to) not hijack this thread anymore by going off on a tangent with all my off-topic questions.

I hope you'll forgive this newbie misbehaviour   :smiley-char026:   :slinkaway:

Guest turquoiseblue
5 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Dolly Yuzu is wearing the cable knit sweater from the Lotte Ghana hot chocolate advertisement campaign

So adorable :tumblr_inline_n2pjczPRg51qdlkyg: Yuzu is patting Baby Pooh san's head :tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6::tumblr_m230oqZJaS1qfamg6:

Guest turquoiseblue
2 hours ago, Beatrice said:

Well then, big kudos and many thanks to @EisElle  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:  :worship:  :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

And with that, I promise to (try to) not hijack this thread anymore by going off on a tangent with all my off-topic questions.

I hope you'll forgive this newbie misbehaviour   :smiley-char026:   :slinkaway:

There is nothing wrong with your posts or behaviour :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid: You can ask anything related to Yuzu :10742289:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

No worries, of course you can always ask us.

.:wink_star:

:2thumbsup: