2 hours ago, Anni said:

Thank you very much @Perelandra and @Yuzuwinnie:grouphug:. It's really a pleasure to share fanarts with all of you. Fanyus are really talented.

Of course also many thanks to all the other posters. I like this thread here.  :devilYuzu:

@Perelandra And your "Daily Spread Eagle" I also like reading. 

Glad to hear that the Planet newspaper still has a mini readership.

Maybe I missed my calling as an amateur reporter:giggle:

11 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Please note: ATTENTION this floofy cat is NOT hypoallergenic. Come prepared with antihistamines, good job Pooh san is well stocked with tissues:To laugh hard:

My eldest son also takes antihistamines every year from May/June and not for cats  :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: (what is "floofy?) and everything is in the detail : Yuzu in casual clothes / Japanese socks and flip-flops / ESSENTIAL headphones  :space:and especially the old Mr  :pooh: and what did he write under YT? 

5 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

My eldest son also takes antihistamines every year from May/June and not for cats  :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw: (what is "floofy?) and everything is in the detail : Yuzu in casual clothes / Japanese socks and flip-flops / ESSENTIAL headphones  :space:and especially the old Mr  :pooh: and what did he write under YT? 

'Floofy' is a made up word for fluffy. In the animated film 'Despicable Me', Gru takes the three children to a fun fair and he wins a huge stuffed unicorn toy for Agnes, the youngest girl. Gru feels bad for having destroyed her tiny unicorn doll. When Agnes is presented with the giant unicorn toy, she snuggles it and exclaims "It's so floofy, I could die!!". Agnes is delighted with the replacement unicorn, it is indeed a very large, squishy and furry stuffed animal.

:puddingpooh:. As for the wording under the YT, hopefully someone fluent in Japanese will translate for us non Japanese speakers. I think that the second word might be omedetou, which is congratulations. ( I am trying to learn but am only beginner level, reading handwritten words is especially difficult )